Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer1729755 on Mar 04, 2012

having used 'natural toothpaste' for a few years now I have been progressively disappointed with the fact that over this time my teeth became stained and yellow (in some part genetic!) and the toothpaste I WAS using helped very little. But since I tried this product I have been amazed by the results of using PerioBrite, from Nature's Answer, via iHerb. I kept having to 'check' that what I was seeing, during a first week of use, was really happening. But when other people began to say 'Wow' I realized that this toothpaste was really doing the trick and has restored my teeth to a much whiter, brighter state -- and all through natural ingredients. Fantastic. Highly recommended. Thanks iHerb for making this product available -- I am ordering more just now!

Just right

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on Oct 17, 2007

This toothpaste is just right for me; not too astringent and has CO-Q10 for my receding gums and helps with my bleeding gums also (auto-immune disease related issues).

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Finally found this product after a long search for a toothpaste that contains no fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium coco sulfate (same chemical structure as SLS, commonly used to deceive consumers), harsh abrasives or other bleaching agents. In fact this uses many natural herbs in combination with natural cleaners such sodium bicarbonate for cleaning. There is a warning that this is concentrated which is true. You only need a pea size and the taste is much stronger than that of commercial toothpastes. I have sensitive teeth and I am glad that the toothpaste does not hurt my teeth. Most importantly is that it does not lather at all! All commercial toothpastes only lather because they use sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium coco sulfate (the same chemical used in commercial soap) which means there is none of it or similar sulfate in there. It is slightly more expensive and comes in smaller size. This is worthwhile since this is the only toothpaste to be totally chemical free. I would also recommend trying out PerioWash (mouthwash) from the same company! Check out my page for more reviews!

"Watery" due to lack of toxic chemicals

Posted by SEEKING-HEALTH on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Being watery is a good sign that it does not have toxic chemicals to “improve” its texture.

BEST TOOTHPASTE IN THE WORLD!!!

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011

I have periodontal disease & a lot of teeth that need fixing which has given me years of bleeding gums, inflammation & a variety of pain in the mouth. After using this toothpaste only once, the bleeding stopped, the swelling went completely down in my gums & the pain is almost entirely non-existant! If you have gingivitis or perio, I strongly urge that you try this!

Excellent toothpaste !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

My sister referred me to this product which was recommended by her dentist. I don't normally listen to her most of the time :), but in this case I was very satisfied with the effect. I brush with Periobrite for a 2 minutes and then use the mouthwash. I am very impressed with the results. When using Periobrite I felt the difference immediately on my teeth and my gums.After the first bottles, my teeth were whiter and my breath fresher and it lasts for hours! I love this natural toothpaste, because contains no fluoride, no mercury, no SLS or other artificially colored like other toothpastes. It has a lack of unnecessary or harmful ingredients, and is not gaggingly sweet. Nature`s Answer include a list inside the box of articles backing the ingredients of the toothpaste. Everyone can see how they put thought into what herbs and plants would clean teeth the most. Even has CoQ10 for healthy teeth and gums! It is brownish in color and it doesn't foam like regular toothpaste, but it is very effective. Sometimes it is very stiff and hard to get out of the tube. The taste might be too earthy ( herbal ) for some people, but that's when you know you got a good product. I use the suggested pea-sized amount on my toothbrush, which is adequate and makes the tube a very good value. Finally I will say that it really does brighten and whiten your teeth after a very short time of use and will never go back to regular toothpaste again . I recommend this product to others and also their mouthwash.

Periobrite

Posted by Reviewer2357234 on Dec 25, 2010

This is pretty good. I notice a difference in tooth colour that I did not get with normal toothpaste. My teeth are lighter and the slight yellow on my bottom teeth is fading already. I like the taste and texture and the natural ingredients. I'll probably keep using this long term

THE BEST TOOTHPASTE EVER

Posted by Reviewer2200362 on Dec 08, 2007

We have tried MANY brands including Tom's of Maine but most contain cancer contributing Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. This one is the healthiest, BEST TASTING, and most effective toothpaste ever. Try it you will be pleasantly surprised.

Wonderful toothpaste, no fluoride - no nasty chemicals.

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

I love using this healthy toothpaste. Have had far less trips to Dentist since using this product. Took a little time to adjust to this toothpaste but wouldn't use anything else now. Had a very good report from Dentist last time - which is fantastic - as have had several gum ulcers in the past - with associated bad breath - yuk!

No more fluoride

Posted by Reviewer2484117 on Feb 01, 2009

A great tasting toothpaste that works as good as any of the more 'commercial' products. Your teeth will look better, your mouth will feel better and your conscience will be free of guilt because you're not poisoning yourself and you're helping the environment.