Nature's Answer, Periobrite Natural Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 4 oz (113.4g)

Reviews 5-star

ممتاز في علاج الثة

Posted by 5088985699179461713 on Feb 03, 2014

معجون فعال جدا في علاج نزيف الثة كان عندي نزيف بعدتفريش الاسنان وبعد استعمال هذا المنتج زال النزيف واصبحة الثة قوية انصح الجميع فية

Excellent toothpaste

Posted by 4828750163865286555 on Feb 13, 2014

I'm very selective with toothpaste and this is one of the best I have ever used!

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1355869 From Great Britain on Mar 03, 2014

I use this toothpaste together as I have been using other produce that helped me to soothe my sore gums. So I hope both of them will add to my teeth and gums better health.

This is an excellent product

Posted by 4674856208072933349 on Mar 31, 2014

I have very sensitive and soft gums and sensitive teeth, despite which this toothpaste has proven to be just great. My dental hygenist has remarked that my teeth and gums are in excellent condition - no problems at all. And it is so good to know that what I am putting in my mouth, and indeed what is being absorbed through the tongue, is all natural and non-harmful. I have been using this product for about one year and can certainly recommend is very highly.

Great toothpaste without any garbage in it!

Posted by Reviewer3255105 From Taiwan on Apr 02, 2014

Finally a toothpaste that is healthy without chemicals, plastics and other harmful unhealthy things in it. I love this toothpaste, it is gentle, and cleans well. I have recommended it to the whole family and all my friends.