Numbs my mouth

Posted by Reviewer1462610 on Jun 07, 2015

The last third of this liquid was too strong to use, it numbs your lips and tongue. Maybe shaking it up before each squirt would help. It looks very similar to PerioScript, but it's not like it at all.

Me gusta

Posted by 5496888098374635034 on Nov 11, 2014

Muy refrescante, cunde muchísimo. Recomendable.

No es un enjuague bucal

Posted by artemisa on Nov 06, 2014

Compré este producto pensando que era eso, un enjuage bucal. Pues no, resulta que es (según pone en el paquete) para usarlo con las máquinas de limpieza con agua a presión, porque está muy muy concentrado. Da la casualidad de que en casa tenemos una máquina de esas, pero la verdad es que no la usamos mucho. Se diluye una pequeña cantidad de producto en el depósito de agua y con eso se hace la limpieza, no lo he probado a usar de ninguna otra forma (sólo esta, que es la recomendada). El producto en sí no es malo, tiene un sabor refrescante. La pega que le pongo es que en nuestro caso, esta limpieza la hacemos muy de vez en cuando y por tanto, uso muy poco el producto

Oral Cleansing concentrate

Posted by Reviewer1108456 on Mar 09, 2014

A product i could not do without ..Excellent

taste is strange

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Feb 20, 2014

Mouthwash in the bottle smells good, though when diluted in water - tastes a little bit like medicine (but not so bad that I cannot irrigate). After few years of usage, I am so used to taste, I dont find it strange anymore. Even if the base ingredient is Glycerin, it dilutes well in water. I prepare my dilution for one time (not like it is written in details - Add 2 pumpfuls to 10 oz. of warm water).

Great Stuff!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Just started using an irrigater for use with braces and wanted to put something in the water that would help clean and freshen at the same time. I use only 1 squirt and it it does the job. It makes my teeth and mouth feel fresh, and I know it's great for my mouth's health. Will definitely buy again. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Perio Products

Posted by Reviewer3116972 on Dec 19, 2013

We use all of the Perio products and our hygenist has commented on how much better our gum health is. She was so impressed with the improvement she wanted to know where to get it. We had periodontal disease and our gums no longer bleed. The Periocleanse is great in the irrigator. It leaves the mouth moist and never dry.

Oral cleanser

Posted by Reviewer3019787 on Jul 07, 2013

Excellent clean and fresh

Clean mouth

Posted by Reviewer1963608 on Oct 30, 2011

I have been using this with a dental irrigator (water pik) and it leaves my mouth feeling great. I like this alternative to flossing, which is supposed to clean more effectively- and feels like it does. I have just started the practice of "oil pulling", supposed to be an ayurvedic technique to heal all kinds of health problems, including gum issues. Check out the website of that name for more info. Seems promising.

love it