Nature's Answer, Sambucus, Black Elder Berry, Kids Formula, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Sweet

Posted by 5070144650957160046 on Dec 30, 2013

I hope it is really healthy. My son didn't like drinking it in water so I give it with spoon

Normal

Posted by astukss From Lithuania on Apr 07, 2012

Some kind of special effect was not, but I think it is really useful in order to strengthen the body, and repeat for sure.

good

Posted by organic-down-under From Australia on Sep 17, 2012

Have oly been using for a week so can't say if it works or it but I gve it to my daughter straight off the spoon, she screws her face up a little but it's palatable! hoping it will lost immune system and help get rid of her chest infection and prevent her from picking up as many colds and vuruses at kinder. I've read great reports about elderberry so I shall see how it goes!

It's ok

Posted by Reviewer2317234 From New Zealand on Oct 28, 2012

I don't know much about Black Elder Berry. But my boy sick every month and I'm starting to find some product make him immunize from cold. One month after took this product. He been fine not much cold . I can't tell from this thing because he's on medicine Puff one from the doctor and This month is summer. May be next season, I will renew rating this products for reviews. Anyway,I ordered for second time total almost 5 bottles. I do hope it will working on my boy . Just hope

Sambucus Black Elder Berry Extract, Kids Formula

Posted by Reviewer2739961 From Singapore on Mar 31, 2011

My 3.5yr old daughter loves taking this, & when she does i will also have my adults' formula. The echyneasia helps to boost her immunity and keeps the flu bug at bay!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »