The BEST!

Posted by Reviewer3071228 on Nov 02, 2009

Being a vegetarian, it's very difficult to find vitamins or supplements without gelatin. These capsules are completely vegan and they work! I used to have trouble falling asleep at night and also suffered from Restless Leg Syndrome. Now I take one capsule as I get into bed and I fall asleep with no problem. I like to say that valerian doesn't make you sleep, it LET's you sleep. I'm now rested in the morning and no longer suffer from RLS. When I ran out of my valerian recently, the RLS returned, so I now make sure I've got a back-up supply on hand. I highly recommend this to anyone who struggles with sleeping at night or simply needs something to relax them a bit during the day.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1243638 on Jan 07, 2009

most herbal solutions seem to be rip-offs to me. this stuff actually works. it's more of a muscle relaxer than a sure-fire sleep inducer, but take 2 and you will definitely feel the loose/lax muscle feeling in about 1 hour.

great sleep

Posted by Reviewer1458989 on Aug 06, 2009

This product really help relax me and drift off to sleep with no side effects or morning drowniness.

Good for sleepless nights.

Posted by RhondiLynne on Dec 21, 2007

I have alot of trouble sleeping and have to rotate different products and herbs, because my body becomes adjusted to them, and then they dont work as well. Taking the Valerian helps me to get a good nights sleep.

helpful for good nights sleep

Posted by Reviewer2247325 on Dec 11, 2007

I use this product to help with a restful sleep. I have also used in combination with passionflower for severe anxiety.

Good valerian at good price

Posted by Reviewer2545337 on Jul 08, 2010

This valerian works well, more so than other brands that cost more.

This one isn't stinky!

Posted by Reviewer2549946 on Mar 30, 2010

Usually Valerian stinks, but this one is not as smelly, and will definately help you sleep.

Ahhh sleep!

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Aug 20, 2010

I take this with melatonin. The valerian root helps me to fall asleep within an hour to 2 hours after taking. Very good brand.

Works very well

Posted by Reviewer1754974 on May 23, 2009

Even if the bottle is really cheap, and it's only one capsule per dose, which gives 90 doses, it gives me a really good night of sleep each night. Amazing price amazing effects.

THE BEST

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on May 18, 2010

You know this is one of the top brands because everytime I try to reorder iHerb is always out. Still love it and iHerb.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »