Best

Posted by shepajulia on Mar 21, 2012

Wonderful. Really works, and immediately see the result. Like a company, somebody else buy

It could have been perfet, but...

Posted by Noeski on Oct 23, 2013

It has everything I need, but I've been disapointed to see after purchase that it contains titanium dioxide color, which is potentially carcinogenic... So sad, the product would have been perfect without it.

Great value for money

Posted by HealthyAndFit on Dec 05, 2015

My husband and I take it mostly for magnesium - we like to keep fit and in order to prevent muscle spasms, this product works well. I like the formulation as calcium is known to help the absorption process. We've noticed a difference when we stopped taking it for a couple of weeks. If you found my review helpful, please do not hesitate to click 'yes' at the bottom of it. You will also find more reviews on my page.

Vegans need this!

Posted by 5574639932455245180 on Feb 13, 2016

I was checking for vitamins and minerals in my body and the doctor said everything is nearly perfect just this tree minerals are a bit low. He said that vegans mostly care about iron and forget about C/M/Z. Very soon after i started to take this suplement i felt stronger, more focused, my muscels and joint felt stronger. I recomend this for everybody and specialy for vegans

Kamal

Posted by 4804154157363268991 on Jun 25, 2014

Very good product. Very affordable and easy for body to absorb calcium because of the combination. Thank you :)

The best!

Posted by Reviewer3028835 on Dec 05, 2011

This is one is best price and best results.I have muscle cramp...Start taking this vitamins and everything is gone.Thank you! Recomended!

good

Posted by Reviewer2216148 on Jan 23, 2012

very good product

perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2899693 on Mar 23, 2012

very good product, really helps

Posted by Reviewer2491158 on Mar 29, 2012

easy to swallow, looks that works, better muscle recreation after training

good quality, but low cost

Posted by gamonmay on Nov 16, 2012

this item is good quality with good price

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »