Abolutely amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2687661 on Sep 19, 2012

I don't usually write reviews mainly because I use a lot o supplements and I'm never sure what is working. I am really sure about this product. I had a deep scar on my leg due to an untreated infection I got in Thailand, after a few weeks of treatment, it is hardly noticeable - amazing, I really can't believe it. I have also started using it on my neck and on my frown lines - with good results.

Great E-oil

Posted by 5103166398116292939 on May 27, 2012

I use this oil on my skin.. It really helped me to remove scars after acne in combination with coconut oil, jojoba oil... Smells nice, it's cheap product, you can eat it..

This is awesome

Posted by Reviewer2500913 on Jan 18, 2012

This is a great oil to use under your eye for dark circles & for your skin and hair

good

Posted by 5389437767036783875 on Feb 24, 2016

Quality Product

Posted by Reviewer3273127 on Sep 13, 2011

My wife uses it and loves it. She says it the best vitamin E oil she's ever tried.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Sep 01, 2011

My kids hate to swallow all those caplets they shall take everyday but have nothing against few drops of this liquid gold. I make handmade cosmetics and this product suites my needs very well too. So this liquid vitamin E is the best for all of us.

Great for making scars lighter and if you have strech marks from being pregnant.

Posted by 5456743166496914362 on Dec 18, 2013

I love Nature's Bounty Vitamin E oil. It really works if you use it every day.

BEST OIL EVER

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 07, 2014

This is one of those essential items anyone should have in their cabinet, Works for everything! Especially for burns, just keep the burn spot soaked in the oil during the first 24 hours, and voila! it is gone

Tip-Top

Posted by 5472937910196959653 on Oct 15, 2014

Cette huile vitamine E permet d'éviter que les mélanges d'huiles ne rancissent!!!! Elle est donc nécessaire dans la routine produits capillaires d'une nappy qui se respecte et aime ses cheveux!!!!!!!!!!!! Elle coute un peu cher, mais ça vaut le coup!!!!!!!!

Vitamin E oil

Posted by 4685865725502134168 on May 16, 2016

The oil is very nice and soft. It has a nice smell also and can be taken orally. Used it for my skin for 2 weeks now and there bin a lot of change. I use it for my face because I have acne. There is less acne on my face now