Doesn't work at all

Posted by Reviewer1128681 on Sep 15, 2011

I was quite excited about this conditioner, but now I cannot wait to finish the bottle - it does not detangle my hair at all and is not moisturising. It is also not easy to wash it out. Won't ever buy it again.

doesn't work for me

Posted by 4694064749721744211 on Sep 22, 2013

not much help with disentangling.Don't care much about ingredients if I have to pull out half of my hair when brushing.

Dries out my hair!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on Dec 31, 2013

Bad conditioner! I swim daily and the chlorine dries out my hair, this doesn't make my hair any better. Also, only use a very very small amount or you will end up having to scrub your hair hard to get it rinsed clean. I used a palm size amount the first time and took a very LONGG time to get it all out. I tried using a smaller amount and although it rinsed out better, this is still a very bad conditioner. Nothing beats Organic Excellence, I've noticed stronger, healthier hair and lesser hair fall with it. Most probably the only good thing about NAture's Gate is the scent.

Strange

Posted by Reviewer2024424 on May 18, 2014

I'm sorry, but this was the strangest hair product I have ever used. I don't know if it had to do with my hair type, but this made my hair really dry and kind of like a sticky feeling! ( I have long, straight hair, natural with no color.) It was horrible, I had to stop using it. The smell was nice tho.

smells good but leaves hair very heavy

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Nov 01, 2010

smell is very good, but weighs down the hair a lot/does not rinse out cleanly. won't buy it again.

not impressive

Posted by 5461249445875038235 on Oct 19, 2016

wasn't conditioning enough, i had to use more in order to feel like my hair was conditioned. Scent was meh.

Leaves hair really oily and greasy after usage

Posted by 5196876604927942576 on Apr 01, 2016

Not a fan! First off it made my scalp break out. I have combination skin and I after I used this a few times I noticed that my hair looked really oil after a few hours of getting out of the shower. I hate oily looking hair and would only put it on my ends. But still looked oily. Then it started making my scalp break out! Not good. Will never buy again.

not good

Posted by 5050099193651323335 on Mar 07, 2016

Not moisturising and left my hair quite stiff and tangles my hair. Will not buy again. Probably will try others like the aloe vera.

I asked producer and got another product I buy a hair shampoo Pomegranate Is connected to me Balm What to do in this Allhoudh😤

Posted by 4863383219768591491 on Mar 27, 2016

Why

Posted by 5173556795697578296 on Jul 29, 2016

I asked the type and reached another kind I am so sad