Leaves hair really oily and greasy after usage

Posted by 5196876604927942576 on Apr 01, 2016

Not a fan! First off it made my scalp break out. I have combination skin and I after I used this a few times I noticed that my hair looked really oil after a few hours of getting out of the shower. I hate oily looking hair and would only put it on my ends. But still looked oily. Then it started making my scalp break out! Not good. Will never buy again.

I asked producer and got another product I buy a hair shampoo Pomegranate Is connected to me Balm What to do in this Allhoudh😤

Posted by 4863383219768591491 on Mar 27, 2016

not good

Posted by 5050099193651323335 on Mar 07, 2016

Not moisturising and left my hair quite stiff and tangles my hair. Will not buy again. Probably will try others like the aloe vera.

Great!

Posted by 5656468671659864431 on Feb 18, 2016

This is an awesome conditioner. Does not weigh hair down and doesn't leave it greasy feeling. Would definitly reorder.

Love at first try!

Posted by 4982797686030923443 on Nov 13, 2015

I'm in love with this conditioner! It smells gorgeously and left my hair smooth and easy to comb. I have thin hair with dry and tangling ends. I have used lots of different conditioners and masks, including professional ones. The last ones helped but they cost me a fortune. This conditioner is absolutely good value for money and it does help my hair. The lack of Phthalate, Paraben, Sodium lauryl/laureth/coco sulfate, Phthalate and Butylene glycol makes it my top conditioner at present.

Buen acondicionador

Posted by 5654403892878781559 on Nov 09, 2015

La relación calidad-precio es muy buena. huele muy bien, y desenreda bien el pelo sin necesidad de usar mucho producto. La única pega es que si uso mucho me deja el pelo como un poco grasiento, y tengo que aclararlo muy muy bien.

Great for co-washing!

Posted by vickyherb on Jun 25, 2015

This conditioner may not be the best out there, but the value is excellent! The bottle really lasts a long time. I use Nature's Gate conditioners as my "shampoo" when I co-wash my hair, and so far this particular one has been my favourite. It smells so goood! Every now and then I'll make my own deep treatment by combining Nature's Gate and a bunch of cold-pressed, organic oils. Works great!

Nice scent, leave it in longer

Posted by 5564948011934302187 on Jun 09, 2015

I have better luck the longer I leave it in, so a couple extra minutes seems worth it. Nice mild scent

My opinion

Posted by 4705909471614692071 on May 26, 2015

I tried Nature's gate, hair defenese conditioner, pomegrantate sunflower .. From the first trying I fall in love with it because it has nice smell and it makes my hair is very nice and brining and easy to brushing my advice try it .

Nature's Gate Conditioner

Posted by 5617714736843781602 on May 15, 2015

This is the first time I've tried this product and I love it! It makes my hair feel great plus the smell is incredible. :)