Hated it!

Posted by Reviewer2354793 on Apr 25, 2012

I hated this shampoo. It was very drying, stripped my hair, and left it tangled. I have naturally curly, 3c, dry, porous, dense hair, but thin strand thickness. Only gave it 1 star because I had to, would be zero stars.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer1181959 on Oct 09, 2013

I feel itchy and have dandruff after using this shampoo :(

Made my scalp itchy, got dandruff problem.. fragile bottle cap

Posted by Reviewer2274620 on Mar 01, 2014

I usually use Aubrey shampoo but purchased this shampoo from curiocity. After start using this shampoo, i got itchy scalp, and ended up with dandruff.. I will not purchase this product again. Also, I bought 3 bottles of shampoo from Nature's Gate at the same time, and the bottle caps were broken 2 out of 3.

Hated this shampoo

Posted by 4980436239607043573 on Mar 24, 2015

Leaves my hair dry, tangled, and stiff. Hope to find a replacement

Greasy and heavy hair

Posted by KatySeventy on Sep 11, 2014

I've got fine, smooth hair (some call it 'Nordic'). I thought it needed 'revitalisation', but this shampoo leaves my hair heavy and greasy in no time. It smells of almonds, btw.

NOT safe for color treated hair

Posted by Reviewer1194268 on Aug 08, 2016

This shampoo does not seem to have olive oil or oils that are said to be unsafe for color treated hair. Jojoba, contrary to olive oil, is known to be safe for color treated hair. However, my first use of this shampoo tells it all - it is NOT safe for color treated hair. When I rinse my hair, the dye was obviously leaching out (murky water). Waste of my money, I have to either trash this shampoo or give it to others who may be able to use it.