Dandruff dissappeared

Posted by artojavanainen on Sep 15, 2010

After start using this product my dandruff just dissappeared.

Brilliant for soothing scalp!

Posted by Reviewer2743418 on Jul 12, 2012

I love the smell of this product!!! A lot of people don't like the smell of tea tree, but I really do, and it's medicating and calming properties are legendary. I like how it feels on my scalp, and I sometimes leave it on for a good 5 minutes before I rinse it, and it cools, and soothes any itchy scalp problems! I also like the fact that this is a chemical free shampoo, as I'm not in the best of health, and so I try to avoid the chemicals in toiletries as much as I can (it's not that easy to do). It's also a great price, and a big bottle, so it's extremely cost effective and long lasting. All in all I'm gald I bought it. We can't get this brand in the UK, so thanks iHerb for selling it!

we have been using for years

Posted by Reviewer1863032 on Aug 12, 2012

my husband has scalp ecxema and this is the only shampoo that works for him. we have it sent to australia--the bottle lasts along time.

Super Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2924771 on Oct 08, 2010

Helps relieve itchy scalp and soothes the skin

Very drying

Posted by Reviewer2095042 on Dec 15, 2011

I've been using this shampoo for about two weeks, and maybe I need to give it more time, but it hasn't done anything so far for my dry, itchy scalp. And after I rinse the shampoo out, my hair feels like straw (I didn't have this problem with the shampoo I'd been using previously), so I worry there is something rather harsh in there.

Best Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2447300 on Oct 28, 2010

This shampoo is awesome for dry scalp. It is not only invigorating but it has a nice smell. This is the only shampoo I use.

Nature's Gate, Tea Tree Shampoo, Calming , 18 fl oz (532 ml)

Posted by 5421284687402453868 on Sep 27, 2012

I have itchy scalp due to dandruff, I used a lot of brands b4 & finally I found this shampoo. I'm glad that I don't have itchy scalp anymore. The smell is a bit strong coz it's tea tree so I use other types of conditioner. It works for me.

awesime

Posted by 4944488876119674623 on Oct 21, 2012

I have eczema,itchy and scaly scalp are a big problem. After using this, my scalp feels much better and hair feels smoother and doesnt tangle together that much. Its much softer too. I would recommend this to people who have the same problem as I do. Its very calming for the scalp. Do use it together with the conditioner as it can be quite drying after shampoo.

Moisturizing

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 24, 2013

Really bang for your buck

great for cradle cap

Posted by Reviewer1738465 on Nov 24, 2009

Cleared up my 2 mo son's stubborn cradle cap in 7 applications. Scent is strong, but not overwhelming. The scent doesn't linger in your hair after it dries.