Good, but not great

Posted by 4939793957338672230 on Apr 26, 2016

Doesn't dry out my hair, smells nice, cleans well. Unfortunately didn't do much for my sensitive scalp. Still battling the flakes, they appear shortly after washing. Helps with the itching for a short while, maybe a day or so. No long term effect for me, sadly.

Amazing!

Posted by 5711065584069224578 on Apr 15, 2016

My daughter has struggled with dandruff/oily hair since she was very small. We have tried over the counter dandruff shampoos, expensive salon shampoos, and even homemade shampoos. She would have to use these everyday so that her hair didn't look like a total grease pit, but even then you could still see flakes. I bought Nature's Gate, Tea Tree & Sea Buckthorn Calming shampoo & also the conditioner that went with it. OMGoodness! I can't believe the difference. Her hair is shiny, but not oily, and NO FLAKES. She's only been using it about a week. I'm not saying it's a miracle cure for everyone's hair, but it sure was for hers. Thank you so much! In case your wondering why I didn't give it 5 stars, it's because we don't care for the smell that well. It's pretty strong smelling when you wash with it, but you don't smell it after it dries.

Ok, not bad

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Mar 09, 2016

So far so good. By the way, i have found a local natural shampoo made with coconut oil that works much better than this. So i'm not gonna buying this anymore. Thank you.

The only shampoo I use now!

Posted by 4668530754073788657 on Jan 01, 2016

Was looking for a sulphate-free shampoo that would help my dandruff and this product did it! Dandruff-free ever since I started using this regularly. It is a little drying though so use extra conditioner.

lives up to its claims!

Posted by 5479877950356799238 on Sep 02, 2015

My husband has used this Shampoo for many years. It keeps the itching and flaking down. He's very pleased with the results.

Gentle shampoo with tea tree oil.

Posted by 4634364090395488874 on Aug 07, 2015

This is a decent shampoo with good lather. If you have oily hair you may still need to use a stripping shampoo on occasion. Sometimes I add actual tea tree oil to the bottle to make it stronger.

Doesn't provide long term relief

Posted by obscure on Aug 01, 2015

I've been using this shampoo for a few weeks, and it's just not doing what I need it too. I have a dry, itchy scalp at the moment and this will provide a short period of relief and feels nice while you are using it - but an hour or two after a wash, I'm feeling tight and itchy again. I wouldn't purchase this again, I'd probably go back and purchase the Avalon Organics scalp balancing shampoo again. This one doesn't tangle as much, but tangle is a small price to pay for scalp relief!

New to all natural

Posted by 4752660387573679225 on Apr 21, 2015

I have never tried an all natural product before but my scalp was starting to give me a fit. It felt dry and was constantly burning so I figured I would try something without all the chemicals. So far I really like this shampoo and conditioner product. It takes a little time to get used to since I have straight hair and it adds the extra oils and weighs it down more than I am used to. After a few weeks of use my scalp is feeling a lot better and I feel better knowing I am using less chemicals on my body.

BUEN CHAMPÚ

Posted by 4968150130879710164 on Apr 18, 2015

PERFECTO PARA PELO GRASO. OLOR UN POCO FUERTE

Not calming at all

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 11, 2015

Organix South Neem Shampoo Scalp Therapy is way better than this, does calm my itchy scalp.