Disappointed

Posted by 4788288144319857491 on Aug 27, 2014

I thought I had found an all natural multivitamin for my infant and toddler. When I opened package, I was disappointed to see polysorbate 80 and other additives listed in the "other ingredients" on the box. These are no where to be found on the ingredients listed on the website. No thanks. I'll be returning.

Vitamin are good

Posted by KittiEV on Jan 26, 2012

Vitamins are good, just a little shed. Convenient dispenser.

Good multi-vitamin

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

This products doesn't contributes to the appearance of allergy, has good taste and full enough specturum of vitamins.

Good multi-vitamin, baby likes it

Posted by Reviewer2808138 on Feb 22, 2011

I love that it's sugar-free and free of scary additives. The only thing I am not too happy about is that it stains terribly. But that's not a big deal, just have to watch out when juggling both baby and vitamin dropper.

So happy to find a sugar free vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2568902 on Jul 27, 2010

My son is very sensitive and we had a really hard time finding a vitamin that he could take. We were so happy when we found this sugar free vitamin- my son loves the flavor even though it is not really sweet. It is great!

like~!

Posted by Reviewer2924614 on May 12, 2010

very good~!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1021375 on Mar 23, 2011

best baby vitamins

Granddaughter happily takes these

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 11, 2012

She gets a bit excited when she knows I'm giving this to her. She's 20 months but still only has 4 teeth, so I still give her this. It gives me peace of mind to know she's getting vitamins.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3295589 on Sep 05, 2011

My son's been taking this since he was 4 months old. Used to get it from the local PD but the prices are doubled, so I rather get them from iHerb. Taste is a litle bit strong, takes a while for baby to get used to it.

seems yummy

Posted by Reviewer3334205 on Jul 30, 2012

my child begs for this every day, sometimes several times a day. i have no idea if it works but i'm glad she loves it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »