More energy!

Posted by 5111466434475107134 on Feb 02, 2016

Tastes really good. Within 3 days, I felt more energetic and had a greater sense of well-being. My depression is much improved!

Good product.

Posted by 5563996035167001097 on Dec 09, 2015

I didn't like the taste of it but great source of vitamins. Hopefully they have new flavours one day.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by 5420296699262756060 on Feb 04, 2015

I take this along with a liquid Iron supplement every morning. I can absolutely tell when I have forgotten. It definitely is a staple in my morning routine and keeps me energized and feeling good throughout the day. I recommend this liquid vitamin to everyone. The taste is not bad either!!

Works very well, but expensive

Posted by Reviewer3131977 on Dec 04, 2014

I noticed an increase in energy and a reduction of general aches and pains. No other multivitamin supplement was able to do this. The liquid tastes better than the competing products and is easy to take. Note that it is expensive, but it's worth it. I have been ordering this liquid regularly. Don't waste your money taking other multivitamin pills.

the most nutritious multivitamin out there

Posted by 4928051267047017081 on Apr 10, 2014

the taste is weird but still it's nutritious

Best I've tried..keeps me going

Posted by 5306154930166641173 on Sep 12, 2013

I have huashi motors so very little energy. This is the first vitamin that I could really tell a difference. I feel better, have more energy, etc. it's pricey but all the good ones are.

delishious

Posted by Reviewer1844385 on Apr 01, 2012

I'm enjoying this product..combined with extra spirulina, chlorella and vit-c this combo has my skin loooking great..love the sweet taste, it's a great way to start the morning, and the comprehensive list of ingredients is impressive.

Source of Life Gold Liquid

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Mar 22, 2012

Really see an increase of energy.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1100467 on Mar 06, 2012

This item is expensive. Might start exploring the market for other multi vitamins

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3040967 on Jan 27, 2012

I had tried taking the tablets but they are big to swallow and you have to take three per day. This liquid tastes great straight out of the bottle and you only need to drink some once a day. I do it in the morning with breakfast. Keep in mind though that if you follow a balanced nutrition plan you probably don't need it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »