An average product

Posted by 5285329274719688448 on Apr 07, 2016

I took 2 caps a day, and I barely noticed the diuretic effect.

NO more bladder infection

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Feb 17, 2015

I feel the strengthening of my bladder after using this product.

Fantastic product

Posted by 4986006230066075565 on Oct 19, 2014

Tried the woman probiotic doesn't help but took this Unrinary Flush & Support , it ease my bladder discomfort & less frequent to toilet. It is better than antibiotic which have many side effects & will continue taking to prevent recurrence of uti.

Amazing!!

Posted by 4986545206017448521 on Oct 15, 2014

I have been very satisfied with this product. I have noticed decreased swelling as well as increased output. It has definitely improved my kidney function.

exellent

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Oct 15, 2014

exellent

Superb urinal tract help.

Posted by 5165675361940750082 on Jul 08, 2014

This product is so potent that can help you get rid off urinal infection in as little as 2 days, withouth antibiotics. Amazing!

Change in product

Posted by Reviewer2776470 on Oct 26, 2013

This product in the same packaging and look of Label was originally called Urinary Cleanse and Flush Which I LOVED and used religiously along with telling numerous people who had similar UTI problems. Now Natures' Secret changed their ingredients TOTALLY, in their new similarly named product Urinary Flush and Support... A very tricky change considering I called the company to inquire where my favorite product went and to my disappointment was told that this product replaced the now discontinued Urinary Cleanse and Flush. I am so disappointed. The original ingredient list is as follows: European Golden Rod 75mg Asperagus extract 60mg Birch extract 50mg cranberry 50mg java tea extract 50mg proprietary blend of alfalfa powder and bioperine 46mg Uva Ursi 45mg cornsilk powder 20mg the only 2 ingredients they kept were the cornsilk and cranberry the rest are changed. Look in your cupboards and compare old name product to the replacement. if you like the old product call the 1 800 number on your bottle and complain... ask for the OLD Urinary Cleanse and Flush to make a come back!!! I am very disappointed that this company would take away such a great product and replace it with another totally different product, with almost the same name and same packaging hoping we would not see the difference. We will see how this new one works but here is my OLD review Review for Original Product: After getting several UTI's, 3 or more rounds of antibiotics and searching the whole internet for answers, I searched Iherb for answers. I tried several products and none helped, Lots of people seemed to really get relief from this product, so I gave this a try. I took 2 at a time serval times a day, I also drank plenty of water. Now at the first sign of UTI or cystisitis I take a couple capsules and it all goes away. No pain No doctors and thats the way I like it. I also take plenty of acidophilus. at least 50 billion a day. the two combined also help with bacterial vaginosis & uti which often come together.

helpful flush

Posted by 5219788476217161666 on Jul 20, 2013

seems to help a bit

Great

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Dec 29, 2012

Dont think mom has had any infections since using this.

order #10988984

Posted by 5147456622146933429 on Nov 22, 2012

Please be informed that to date I still have not receive my order. Please advice.