お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Nature's Way, Alive! Multi-Vitamin, No Added Iron, 90 Vcaps

WARNING: May contain GM ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer2774065 on Feb 12, 2013

I contacted the maker of this supplement twice asking about the inclusion of GM ingredients, and twice was ignored. Draw your own conclusions - I have switched to a brand that does not include poison in their health products.

Not great

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jan 18, 2011

Many of the forms of vitamins in this pill are not in good forms - for eg. vitamin d is not in its most absorbable form alongside others. Will not buy again.

great product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

This is a great vitamin for those who cannot stomach a green food powder. It has all of the fruit, and veggie complexes and I like the fact that there is no iron added. Be aware that this product does have a mushroom extract, so not recommended for those with mushroom allergies.

ingredients list is per serve.

Posted by 5061149986208322460 on May 29, 2014

If you are looking for economy this is not the best option.You have to take 6 capsules to consume the amounts stated on labels.This will therefore last you 15 days.

AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer1564450 on Jan 09, 2012

I get sick a lot, and when I do, I generally STAY sick for awhile. I started taking this and the Now Foods, Beta-1,3/1,6-D-Glucan, 100 mg Vcaps after reading about both. I started to get a cold just before Christmas. A co-worker had the same exact symps I had at the same exact time. She wound up on 2 diff antibiotics to get rid of the cold. That would normally have been me. I was completely shocked that withing 36 hrs, all the symps were gone, and I never got full-blown sick. Totally amazing!! I work in a school, so I am surrounded by germs...so far though, this seems to really be working for me. Praying for continued success! :o)