Nature's Way, Andrographis, Standardized, 60 Vcaps

Effective against lyme

Posted by Reviewer2564804 From Sweden on Nov 11, 2007

Helps me with lyme disease. Did however cause intensive herxheimer reactions in the beginning. To help with the herxheimer reaction Enteric coated Bromelain E 200mg from Intensive Nutrition, taken 3 times a day on a fasting stomach, has helped. Only the enteric coated bromelain has helped. My experience is, though, that Andrographis needs to be complemented with other methods (standard antibiotics, Rifing, etc) to achive full effect against lyme.

Recommended by Stephen Buhner for Lyme

Posted by Reviewer1003688 From Alabama on Aug 15, 2008

Stephen Buhner recommends this brand/bottle for his Core Lyme protocol

Amazing stuff-wish I found it earlier

Posted by Reviewer1139510 From California on Aug 31, 2012

I contracted acute pneumonia and after finishing my antibiotic I reached a point where I wasn't feeling better or progressing. I took everything I could get my hands on and nothing really worked. I remembered I had a bottle of this exact product somewhere and I found it and started taking 2 per day. During the second day I suddenly started feeling more energetic and finally felt like I was not ill (you know, that acidic strange feeling). I am taking it still and will do for a week or so. I finally feel almost like normal again. Andrographis will be my immediate go to remedy if I ever get sick again. Elderberry, Umcka, Echinacea, even Goldenseal did not help me like this product did.

Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer3150614 From Washington on Dec 14, 2007

An excellent medication to take to avoid colds and any other airborne virus. We use this when we fly and haven't gotten a cold on a plane since!

Andrographis

Posted by Reviewer2552744 From South Dakota on Dec 29, 2007

Just tried it and it seemed to help kick my virus (the kind that won't go away).