Not Organic at all and capsule filled only half way with herb

Posted by Reviewer2548607 on Jan 24, 2016

I have been taking herbal products for 30 years. I have learned to research each one because there are changes in companies and products over time. Natures way used to be a good company many years ago. However, this Burdock root is listed as certified organic and containing 475 mills inside the capsule. When I received the Burdock root, I looked for the organic certification logo on the bottle-none existed. Just saying a product if organic is dishonest and means nothing at all to the consumer. Additionally, the capsules are all filled about half full (at the most). I used to cap up my own herbs and each 400 or 500 mil cap holds almost exactly that much herb if packed full. This is dishonesty to the point of illegally representing a product. It makes me wonder exactly what the real ingredients inside the capsule is: It tastes far to sweet to be pure Burdock Root. I threw mine away and will not buy anything from this unethical company in the future.

Removed my hormonal acne in two weeks.

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on May 20, 2015

MD Formulations, AHA products and evening prim rose oil wasn't enough in itself. After I started this, my acne was gone within two weeks. Not a new pimple has formed since I started using it. I quit for two weeks for some blood tests, and also in this period my skin was safe. Before Burduck, my acne was horrible, not a single spot on my face was without really sore and painful pustules.

Allergic reaction

Posted by Reviewer2091215 on Feb 12, 2015

I had to discontinue because I started having "acne hives" or facial hives that itched. Websites warn: "If you are sensitive to daises, chrysanthemums, or ragweed, you may experience an allergic reaction to burdock, including dermatitis." I am a sensitive person given I do have allergies to dust, molds, trees, animals, milk, etc etc

Good size

Posted by 4920357239765522573 on Nov 07, 2014

Good product. Found it slowed my body down, probably toxins moving out. I only used one pill a day, instead of the recommended three, as I am sensitive.

Not tested yet

Posted by normantan on Jul 03, 2014

Not tested yet but I trust this company to have produce good quality products.

happy customer

Posted by LadyEnigma on Jun 18, 2014

Good blood purifier and cleanser. If you're using it to clear up your skin/face, also buy pine tar soap and sulfur soap and all your skin problems will go away within a short time! I wish I have known this sooner!

very good blood purifier

Posted by MukMas on May 06, 2014

i am 32 y.o., and i have been suffering from occasional adult breakouts, nothing would make it clear up, i ve been going out of my mind, and totally accidentaly my aunt gave me this supplement not even for my skin but for a overall wellbeing, the side effect was totally cleared skin, i love it, and dont go a day without it, i used to take 2 caps 3 times a day, now only 2 times a day, love it

► One of The Best Blood Purifiers ! 100% Organically Grown ! Certified By QAI !

Posted by 3827GreenWood on Jan 03, 2014

This great Burdock Root product is certified 100% organic by QAI which is authorized by USDA as an accredited certifying agency to certify organic products globally. Burdock Root has been used as one of the best blood purifiers. It contains certain diuretic principles, which help expel toxic products from the blood through urine. I highly recommend this high quality cost-effective product by Nature's Way. I am a strong advocate on scientific medical research and evidence-based information, and constantly want to differentiate between marketing hyperbole and real world effects. I hope you'll find my review Helpful to you. Best wishes and good health to everyone!

여드름은 아직요.

Posted by 4699720153425103425 on Dec 27, 2013

우엉차 먹으면 한달만에 여드름이 쏙 들어가고 광피부가 된다해서 샀는데 여드름은 아직 잘 모르겠어요..어떻게 보면 더 나오는거 같아요. 그런데 기대도 안했던 아토피가 어느순간 없어졌네요. 아직 채 한달을 먹지 않아서 잘은 모르겠어요..우엉 팅쳐도 구매해서 3달 먹엇는데 효과 잘 모르겠어요.느릅나무 Slippery Elm 이 효과적이네요.

helps acne and eczema!

Posted by 4823404864641193656 on Oct 28, 2013

taking this for 2 weeks and my face is clear!!!! and my eczema is decreasing. no more itchy skin! woo!