WAY TOO SWEET

Posted by 4766679598926036279 on Mar 18, 2016

I wanted to like this, but it tastes way too sweet to be any good. There's nothing in the ingredients that state why it's so sweet though.

Sweet.....????...but not sour

Posted by 5597397942295792649 on Dec 08, 2015

I have been taking a 100% Chlorophyll product for a while and decided to try Chlorofresh. Even though it doesn't state on the label being 100% it does smell and taste like my other product...BUT, why does it have a sweet after taste? is it a flavor additive to make it more pleasing to the palette? I still consider this product a very good price value and you do not have to "stink" to use it. Chlorophyll is a near miracle cure all, proven to be extremely beneficial for many aliments.

Wonderful product

Posted by 5758728339844577179 on Apr 05, 2015

My husband and I drink this daily and love this product. Definitely a great energy booster and cleanser.

Bad breath is gone!

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Mar 29, 2015

Seriously, I had no idea why my breath was unpleasant smelling. Went to see some doctors, had stomach and liver examination (or whatever it's called), but nothing was found. Also, I don't have problems with my throat either. So I gave chlorophyll a try. Guess what - bad breath was gone almost immediately! Also, it's a great anty-cancer solution for its alkaline enviroment. Cancer hates this type of enviroment. Amazing.

no results

Posted by 4841038575180173210 on Dec 18, 2014

The taste was awful, but I could live with it if I noticed any results, which I didn't. I was taking only one table spoon and even that would make me nauseous sometimes.

Maravillosa

Posted by 5331011724750601310 on Jul 02, 2014

Excelente producto, lo recomiendo. El de sabor natural es muy dulce.

very good product

Posted by 5263647170591249256 on Jun 21, 2014

I tried mint flavored chlorophyll before, and I like the natural one much more. It tastes nice (a bit sweet). I live in a very hot country, so everybody sweats here. I took 3 tablespoons daily and I noticed that my body odor was significantly reduced (including my feet!). I am still using my deodorant, of course, but by the end of the day I smell the same as I smelled in the morning. I started to use chlorophyll as a part of complex candida treatment. It really helps when I have acute yeast infection (in this case I am taking about 6 tablespoons daily). I am really pleased with this product and will continue using it.

La clorofila tiene muchos beneficios

Posted by ggsoffer on Mar 20, 2014

La clorofila es como un detergente liquido, para limpiarnos y ayudarnos por dentro.

Potent and palateable

Posted by 5428546436777675693 on Jan 22, 2014

Because I take a lot of supplements, I sometimes get very bad gas pains and acid reflux. This product makes that much better, it is pleasant tasting and hydrating. I see improvement in my skin as well.

Pretty Good

Posted by 4739181518814914688 on Jan 16, 2014

It is a tad sweet for me but overall not bad