• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

I believe it's good

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 09, 2011

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1748532 on Apr 02, 2011

I have found that this product has really helped me with PMS and even lessened symptoms of allergy to preservatives. I have recommended this product to my family and friends enthusiastically. I wouldn't want to be without it now that I've found it!

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2860003 on Apr 10, 2011

It has been a wonderful natural pill for me. I find myself less irritated.

No more mood swings

Posted by Reviewer2052168 on Jan 12, 2011

This product levels out the bad estrogen production and stimulates the good estrogen production. Chin break-outs during my menstrual cycle have stopped aa well as cramps and mood swings

Estrogen support

Posted by Reviewer2445310 on Sep 05, 2008

Being on my late twenties, the estrogen gets a little out of hand specially a week before my cycle. This product help me to make sure my hormones stay in check during those critical moments.

Recommended by Dr.

Posted by Reviewer2951187 on Jan 24, 2008

My dr. recommended this product to help balance Estrogen in body, after being a Breast Cancer survivor.

What I was looking for!

Posted by Reviewer2313272 on Jan 23, 2008

This product controls painful bloating for me.

Don't be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2127161 on Apr 25, 2010

This product helps keep my hot flashes at bay and also gives me a boost of energy.

Helps w/ everything

Posted by Reviewer1657636 on Sep 13, 2010

Love this product. Helps keep me regulated on my cycle. Helps w/ my Estrogen dominance, periods are much lighter. Also helps me to lose weight. Can't live without it.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1841530 on May 29, 2009

I bought it for my mother who has heavy periods. Every month she felt weak and wanted to faint. Combined with other supplements, this month she is more energetic and is stronger. Its a great product.