• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported.

• Reviews | English

Helps with fibrocystic breats

Posted by Reviewer2659197 on Oct 28, 2010

I had my first thermogram last year (age 45). The results showed fibrocystic changes that I was told was probably due to estrogen dominance. It was recommended that I take flax and DIM. I took 2 DIM-plus capsules per day for 4 months & had a repeat thermogram. Much improved! Without this prevention, breast cancer was a possibility. (I don't want to repeat my mother's history.) I recommend every woman have a breast thermogram.

The End of Hot Flashes

Posted by Reviewer3289119 on Feb 03, 2010

These put an end to my hot flashes almost overnight and I can tell when I miss a day of them.

Carol Brock

Posted by Reviewer2612101 on Apr 08, 2008

It definitely improves my mental well-being. I feel better, have a much better attitude, more energy and I have a sense of humor - again. My two daughters (both in their 40's) are taking it also. We all are reacting in a very positive way.

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2002384 on Mar 01, 2008

DIM-Plus has helped to regulate my periods, and now I have very little if any PMS, back pain, or heavy flow.

Great Product, Great Value!

Posted by Reviewer2829759 on Nov 25, 2008

I combine this products with Femaprin Vitex Extract, R-lipoic acid, and dim-plus as i have PCOS

I believe it's good

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Feb 09, 2011

I haven't noticed a difference and I've been taking it for 3 months now - am still getting estrogen attacks and my cycle is still not quite right. However, I'm not blaming the product - I was taking reishi and discovered it is estrogenic so I don't think the DIM could counteract it. I believe, despite my lack of results, that this is a good product, I trust it, and it's an excellent price. I may go off it for a month to test it's effect

love this product

Posted by Reviewer1748532 on Apr 02, 2011

I have found that this product has really helped me with PMS and even lessened symptoms of allergy to preservatives. I have recommended this product to my family and friends enthusiastically. I wouldn't want to be without it now that I've found it!

DIM-Plus

Posted by Reviewer2860003 on Apr 10, 2011

It has been a wonderful natural pill for me. I find myself less irritated.

No more mood swings

Posted by Reviewer2052168 on Jan 12, 2011

This product levels out the bad estrogen production and stimulates the good estrogen production. Chin break-outs during my menstrual cycle have stopped aa well as cramps and mood swings

Estrogen support

Posted by Reviewer2445310 on Sep 05, 2008

Being on my late twenties, the estrogen gets a little out of hand specially a week before my cycle. This product help me to make sure my hormones stay in check during those critical moments.