Nature's Way, Echinacea Goldenseal, 450 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3082050 on Aug 09, 2011

These seem to be good. I'm tkaing these on doctors advice due to poor immmune system. I'm taking 1 twice a day, or 2 twice a day if I am unwell. I havent noticed anything unusual, but then again - I havent been ill since thaking them so maybe that says it all. Great privce and size. no bad smells or taste.

Exactly what I wanted!

Posted by 4856862269129243188 on Jan 12, 2013

It really works!

Helps keep the colds away

Posted by Reviewer1159045 on Aug 29, 2013

Excellent product. I use it to boost my immune system when I feel a cold coming on. I've definitely had fewer colds this year.

Great product!!!

Posted by gettingwell on Feb 25, 2014

Our family loves this brand because it has a few more ingredients to help us not get sick or at least not feel as bad for as long if we didn't use it. Great quantity too. When we first notice we are getting sick we take 2 tabs 3 times a day. So glad to have found this here as the stores don't carry it anymore. Thanks iherb!!!

Echinacea Goldenseal

Posted by Reviewer2597701 on Mar 29, 2009

Excellent product. Great to order from my favorite Herb & supplement supplier iHerb who ALWAYS is perfect in deliver, product & just general client response.