Handy!

Posted by joeyckn on Dec 07, 2015

Being a Chinese, when symptoms of cold/fever arises, I usually drink ginger or ginger lemon honey tea. But the science and sucessful cases of usage of Echinacea is undeniable. I do feel better after drinking it. I put a bottle in my office and I encourage colleagues to consume it before seeing western doctor. If you goole Goldenseal, you will learn that it nicely complements Echinacea further enhances effectivness of Echinacea.

great feature

Posted by 4872468497579699766 on May 18, 2016

whenever I feel I may get sick (soar throat, running nose), take it immediately for few days, I will get better and no need take medication.

great echinacea

Posted by 4671390573463915498 on Aug 10, 2016

I love the product and the whole family uses it at the first symptoms of illness. I find it very useful and I love that it's natural not just chemistry.

Excellent for cuts and sore throat!

Posted by 4652349957130017870 on Sep 02, 2016

My product arrived very fast, its very effective... only small negative is my 5 bottles were not well protected against shipping, lucky me! But, I will order again from this honest company :)

Much more bitter with goldenseal

Posted by cherylphchan on Sep 18, 2016

But once you get used to it, you hardly notice it. Life safer, I bought a good few bottles.

very useful

Posted by 4688142607616781007 on Nov 07, 2016

in sooo happy to use this product and it dose what it says. keep it on hand during climate changes

From Lithuania

Posted by 5360971806009060791 on Nov 23, 2016

Great product. Works great! Using it long time now, have no flue for the past 2 years.

Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2195851 on Nov 29, 2016

I have not given 5 stars for a supplement in a long time. This is the only supplement so far made my wife I get over being sick and keeps it away. I highly recommend.

Need this for the winter

Posted by Reviewer2129135 on Dec 01, 2016

A good product to have any time you will be exposed to something nasty = almost all the time these days.

Works very well!

Posted by 5516573581970449935 on Dec 02, 2016

I just came across a recommendation for Echinacea for colds and I was super please with how well my stubbon head cold vanished less than 2 days after taking this. I love it.