Great product

Posted by 5680458396323476045 on Jul 03, 2012

My main probles were the hot flushes, night sweats and palpitations. All of these has desapeared with this capsules.

Dealing with menopause

Posted by Reviewer3008607 on Dec 18, 2010

Started taking the EstroSoy plus a couple of weeks ago. I haven't felt anxious or depressed since then. The sadness seemed to disappear. Great.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2236210 on Dec 29, 2008

No side effects, and it seems to help. I only take one in the morning.

Just the thing

Posted by Reviewer3245882 on May 12, 2009

I really needed this and it has helped me out a lot

EstroSoy Plus - brilliant

Posted by Reviewer1069084 on Nov 17, 2009

Brilliant product and great price with iHerb. Within 7 days of taking this product I felt much more alive and less fatigued than I had felt in the last two years ! My constant headaches have disappeared and I felt I have got my life back. It's a shame it took me 2 years to realise that my symptoms were related to the menopause and I'm pleased that I chose Nature's Way EstroSoy Plus.

Amazing Product!

Posted by Reviewer2532613 on Jan 03, 2009

Ladies, as far as I'm concerned, this is a miracle pill if you are suffering from the nasties that go along with being female. The only "complaint" I have about this product is about how awful I start feeling if I forget to re-order in time and run out. Awesome stuff!

Nature's Way does it again.

Posted by Reviewer1976597 on Jan 01, 2010

Being pre-menopausal, I was looking for a natural product that contained both black cohosh and soy. This fit the bill! I've already ordered more, for me as well as my sister. I noticed a difference in just a couple of weeks, and my whole family is grateful!

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2485000 on Jan 22, 2008

Instead of HRT I use this.

Estrosoy Plus

Posted by Reviewer1971130 on Jun 29, 2008

This is the best, most effective product of this type I have tried. It consistently helps alleve the symptoms of menopause including hot flashes, sleep disturbances, etc. I highly recommend it as a natural remedy.

EFFECTIVE!!

Posted by Reviewer3099724 on Nov 27, 2008

I recently turned 40, and like clockwork I began having intense hot flashes in the evening and night. I was turning the thermostat down to the 60's and was freezing my husband out of the house! He researched different menopause formulas and settled on Estrosoy Plus. Within 3 weeks I was totally symptom free. It's been a great product for both of us!