Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Feverfew Leaves, 380 mg, 180 Capsules

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Once upon a time in-law bought these tablets in Russia, they have helped her cope with migraine and severe headache. Then they disappeared from the market ... She was very happy to get them for me for free!

doctor recommended for MIGRAINES - WORKS!!

Posted by coconut on Jun 30, 2012

This has increased my quality of life! I used to get regular migraines. My doctor recommended Feverfew. I took it EVERYDAY 3 times a day for 2 weeks and I had no migraines. I then took it 2 times a day - morning and evening for another 2 weeks. Now I am on a maintenance dosage. I take 1 capsule a day 3 days a week. I have no more migraines. This product as saved me a lot of money. No hospital visits, doctor visits or expensive destructive medicine to take!!! No more missed days of work or holiday parties. I have gottem my life back!!!!

natures way feverfew tablets

Posted by Reviewer2445419 on Sep 01, 2010

They really get rid of the headaches

Optical migraines

Posted by Reviewer2569584 on Sep 29, 2010

I get optical migraines several times a year - no pain, but temporary blindness followed by heavy fatigue. Feverfew stops them in 10-20 minutes. I take a capsule daily in the hopes of preventing episodes, but I'm especially impressed that even when an episode starts, 1 or 2 extra feverfews right away puts me back to rights very quickly.

Reliable

Posted by Reviewer1562780 on Apr 14, 2007

I was told a few years ago about using feverfew for Migraine Headaches. They were becoming too frequent, so I decided to give it a try. I don't miss a day now. They really do help alot! I still get migraines, but they are usually associated with that typical hormonal drop with a womans menstrual cycle. The frequency of my migraines with this product has gone down to just the monthly ones now. Great stuff..I'd suggest it to anyone with them!