title to what?

Posted by 5649666811691924566 on Sep 24, 2014

I always combine Feverfew with White Willow. It is just what I need to give me rest and freedom from pain.

Excellent product with no aftertaste

Posted by 4932550149328314505 on Aug 19, 2014

A quality product at a great price

Migraine

Posted by 5320305340668407595 on Jul 11, 2014

I have been using this product for years at the direction of my doctor. You are the first time I tried online and I found your prices cheaper than the two stores where I had been purchasing them. My order arrived in a timely manner and in good shape.

helped for headache but gave me stomach pain

Posted by 5603778807591643293 on Mar 08, 2014

i guess didnt work well for me.. :( will try to take them again maybe one day

iherb integrity

Posted by 5524412401529567510 on Jul 14, 2013

Good product and much effective

Nature's Way, Feverfew Leaves

Posted by Reviewer3026600 on May 17, 2013

I started taking Feverfew at the recommendation of my daughter. She inherited migraines from me, which started for her about five years ago...mine started roughly 20 years ago. I've been taking the drug Imitrex, which works well, but, does little for the frequency factor - so felt it necessary to try Feverfew. My daughter was having success with it, which is why I felt encouraged to do so. Almost immediately I felt the difference in certain key situations that I knew, under normal conditions would be a trigger, and nothing happened. That was about a year ago I started feverfew, taking 2 tabs a day. I've been able to cut down considerably on my prescription Imetrix, to a migraine "maybe" once a month, that only lasts that one day, (from 4-5 a month, lasting 2-3 days). Needless to say, I'm absolutely pleased with this product.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Oct 08, 2012

Once upon a time in-law bought these tablets in Russia, they have helped her cope with migraine and severe headache. Then they disappeared from the market ... She was very happy to get them for me for free!

Good product at a fair price.

Posted by 5214609093149683912 on Aug 11, 2012

We were looking for Feverfew that didn't contain a lot of useless additives. This one seems to be the one we will be using. Perfect control for my wife's migraines.

Headache alternative

Posted by Jasmine44 on Aug 03, 2012

I dislike taking any OTC pain pills so this is the alternative. I feel better just thinking about the natural treatment without side effects.

Feverfew capsules

Posted by Reviewer2999290 on Jul 29, 2012

I like taking these capsules because they do help a little with my arthritus and joint problem pain.