Neem Leaves

Posted by 5349008008412320446 on Mar 29, 2014

I bought this product because I have acne (I'm 19) and I don't want to use other hormonal treatments. I used it for about 25 days (2 caps/day) and my skin actually got worse. On the package it says that I should take 6 caps/day but I don't think I want to take that much. Another effect is the lack of appetite. I didn't feel like eating at all, for about 5 hours after taking these.

The Power of Neem

Posted by 5450079451824488943 on Mar 02, 2014

I use Neem leaves in my practice for people with fungal and mold issues. I have been in practice as a healer and licensed acupuncturist/herbalist for over 20 years. During this time I have had many patients with mold and fungal issues and tried a number of remedies. Nothing comes even close in effectiveness. The price and potency of the Neem leaves from Nature´s Way are consistently good as well. If you have not tried this remedy you should.

Nice Product

Posted by 5486572268809773345 on Jan 21, 2014

really effective

Not sure. So far OK

Posted by 5240275258437820868 on Jan 12, 2014

I was very ill my dengue and have problems with my liver due to toxicity of some medicines. I started neem leaf pills in november and started to feel so much energy and well being. This one is not as strong as other marks, but is cheaper...at least I am sure it doesn´t do any harm!

good

Posted by Violeta7 on Dec 19, 2013

good product

Great!

Posted by Dragana on Oct 23, 2013

I will buy this product for the rest of my life :) It is great, natural and effective. My skin even looks better!

ok

Posted by 5397708018088871116 on Aug 17, 2013

super

Acne and mosquitoes

Posted by 5045185576175741223 on Aug 12, 2013

My skin is recovering from acne with which I struggle for 10 years! I noticed that mosquitoes do not bite me.

Not bad but Echinacea and Goldenseal is much better

Posted by 4933575823822184253 on Jun 30, 2013

I tried this and read that it carries some of the same characteristics as Echinacea and Goldenseal. However, it is not as good as Echinacea and Goldenseal. Save your money and get Nature's Way, Echinacea Goldenseal. It is a great product! Nature's Way, Echinacea Goldenseal,

good product

Posted by Reviewer2235018 on Feb 22, 2013

This product will clean your system out and help with toenail fungus. For me it detoxed my body and help me rid of that bad food i was eating.