parsley in convenient form

Posted by freeradicle on Jan 14, 2016

Parsley is an all-round nutritious herb and useful for detox. This is the only pure parsley supplement I could find but the capsule contents haven't preserved the taste or aroma of fresh parsley. At least there are no fillers. Nevertheless, this is a very useful supplement when you've run out of fresh parsley or the critters have eaten all the ones growing in your backyard.

Nature's Way, Parsley Leaf

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on Nov 13, 2013

Great product to keep in medicine cabinet for any kidney problems.

Used for edema and bladder stones

Posted by Reviewer3214781 on Oct 30, 2012

I got this product for 2 reasons, 1) its a natural diuretic 2) Its high in vit. C and helps prevent bladder stones. Im in a wheelchair 24/7 and I get really bad edema in my feet. After being on this for about a week, my feet were noticeably smaller. The second reason was to prevent bladder stones. I had one last year, a big one. I was told I need to be checked every year. Had my check up today. No stone AND the Dr. couldnt believe how healthy everything looked.

the best

Posted by Reviewer1407201 on Jan 18, 2012

does the trick

Helped my kidney pain ALOT

Posted by MichaelLabib on Dec 20, 2011

I think my kidney pain is due to high uric acid levels in the blood. Parsley is helping more than anything else I have tried. I take 4 daily, I think I'm going to continue taking it for a year or so.

Works Great for Water Retention

Posted by Reviewer2820125 on Oct 26, 2011

Relieves excess water/edema and NO EXTRA FILLERS or junk in this, just the parsley and the capsule it's in.

Good for a number of systems

Posted by Reviewer2544241 on Aug 22, 2011

good as a gentle natural diuretic

solid product

Posted by 101010011 on Oct 08, 2010

beats eating or juicing a bunch of parsley

Natures Way Parsley Leaf

Posted by Reviewer1390735 on Sep 17, 2010

After seeing the capsules and opening some of them I do not think there is any benefit to taking them. Perhaps I should have found parsley oil. I don't remember if I thought these capsules contained oil or not. Worthless if you ask me. Not even as a digestive aid, nothing.

Didn't notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer1627691 on Jan 02, 2010

I tried this product for a breath freshener and digestion aid. I really didn't notice any difference for either. Also, according to Wikipedia there are several health risks for supplementing with parsley - you can read and decide for yourself.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »