| EN
| USD

Nature's Way, Primadophilus, Reuteri, Superior Probiotic, Powder, 5 oz (141.75 g)

Dead on arrival

Posted by woeishyang on Jul 27, 2013

Something seems to be wrong with the bottle I've received, there seems to be absolutely no biological activity at all. To test if your bottle is affected, simply mix 2 teaspoon full of powder with some milk and set it in your yogurt maker. If the milk curds after a few hours then yours is fine, however if your milk remains the same then you have received a dud too.

did the job

Posted by Reviewer1113658 on Oct 13, 2009

I'm a physician that bought this product to help my baby with her colic. I found this after reading some research supporting the use of Lactobacillus Reuteri for colic- and this is one of the few products i could find that has that bacteria. She went from crying 3-4 hours every evening for weeks to being a normal baby in about 4 days time of using this product. It did the job. I do caution that it can cause bloating, loose stools and stomach discomfort for a few days after starting to use it. For a baby with colic this is probably no worse than what they already have.

women's best friend

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Dec 17, 2013

The combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Lactobacillus reuteri treat vulvovaginal candidiasis. Bifidobacterium infantis helps against bloating. Bifidobacterium longum has a long list of benefits, among which is the control against overgrowth of E coli.

Helps my daughter with her flatulence

Posted by Reviewer1239710 on Sep 25, 2010

my daughter used to have bouts of room emptying, car stopping (to wind down the windows) flatulence. Now, she only has them when we stop giving her this Primadophilus Reuteri for about a week. We give her one teaspoon a day.

Rosacea Rescue

Posted by Reviewer3204139 on Mar 23, 2010

I did my homework & found that P. reuteri was found to be very resilient in the presence of H. pylori ( bad bacteria suspected to be the culprit behind the nasty acne-like papules on the skin with those suffering from Rosacea.) After about 4-6 weeks I noticed a difference, and now almost after 9 months my skin is 95% clear. It does not help the flushing. I also noticed that my acid reflux is MUCH improved. So much so that I have stopped taking Prevacid.