Nature's Way, Red Clover, Blossom & Herb, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Great Product. Fast Shipping

Posted by Reviewer1482371 on Mar 24, 2011

I took this along with Red Raspberry Tea and Wild Yam Root. It really helped regulate my cycle. I'm hoping it will help with my ovarian cysts as well which is the main reason I purchased it. The shipping was fast as always.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2428773 on Feb 04, 2011

I had been on Red Clover for several months, and ran out of it. It was cheaper at iherb, than at the local health food store, so I opted to go without it, and order it through iherb instead. I had terrible hot flashes and mood swings for the week I went without it. A few days after restarting the Nature`s Way brand, my mood was much better, and I now have only a few mild hot flashes per day.

Nature's Way, Red Clover, Blossom & Herb, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

My favorite Red Clover. Really helps reduce hot flashes when nothing else works.

Red Clover works!

Posted by Reviewer2411164 on May 08, 2009

I had an ongoing problem with psoriasis for over 3 years. I had tried all sorts of ointments and treatments, then I read an article about Red Clover and that it works as a antioxidant. Well it really worked! It took about 6 weeks, then the rash started to go away. It's gone now, but I noticed that when I stopped taking the Red Clover it started to come back. So if you don't mind continuing taking it, it will keep it away. And Iherb seems to have the best price for it and you get very good prompt service.

Good stuff