Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2428773 on Feb 04, 2011

I had been on Red Clover for several months, and ran out of it. It was cheaper at iherb, than at the local health food store, so I opted to go without it, and order it through iherb instead. I had terrible hot flashes and mood swings for the week I went without it. A few days after restarting the Nature`s Way brand, my mood was much better, and I now have only a few mild hot flashes per day.

Good For Gout

Posted by Reviewer1006957 on Mar 17, 2009

I take two daily and they have greatly alleviated my gout. I previously used Goutrol with great success, but I'm having similar success with this product at about 1/3 the cost of Goutrol. My guess is that one of the main ingredients in Goutrol is Red Clover, as the capsules look about the same.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2412872 on Dec 04, 2009

good stuff

Nature's Way Red Clover Blossom & Herb

Posted by Reviewer2460591 on Nov 11, 2008

What a wonderful way for women to get the benefit of red clover for helping their menopausal symptoms while by-passing all of the dangerous chemicals and additives in Pro-mensil.

Red Clover Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2126666 on Jul 13, 2009

A more convenient way to get my Red Clover than to make 4 bags of tea everyday.

Nature's Way, Red Clover, Blossom & Herb, 400 mg, 100 Capsules

Posted by sweden on Apr 25, 2012

My favorite Red Clover. Really helps reduce hot flashes when nothing else works.

Trifolium Pratense

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Sep 10, 2010

Great herb for inflammation, cleanse the blood and colon, specially for women because my daughter feels much energetic.

Controls hot flashes

Posted by Does-it-do on Mar 28, 2014

This is a friend's experience. "I was advised to try Red Clover for hot flashes which were occuring several times a day & were quite unpleasant - especially when i was trying to work! Having taken these capsules for over two months i am proof that they are effective, I cannot remember when i was last troubled by pre-menopause symptoms, it was certainly over a month ago. I will keep taking them."

Hot flash help

Posted by Reviewer2778628 on Jul 02, 2008

In combination with wild yam this helped with hot flashes

see above