Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Way, Reishi Standardized, 100 Capsules

Nature Way Reishi Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1870738 on Oct 02, 2010

I have used these Reishi capsules for more than 1 year they have cleared away most of the sun cancers that i had on my skin arm's and face, The Reishi have made a big difference to my skin in general, I have also given it to friends to help them to.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2525972 on Jan 20, 2011

Reishi changed my life. I've been taking it for many years and it has so many advantages that it would take all this page to type it. I recommend it to everybody I know and they are all very thankful. Blood pressure, cholesterol, allergies, sugar balance.... Powerful combination when taking it with Camu Camu. This is my 11th winter without cold or a flu or anything in between.

Mushrooms to the Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1582359 on Mar 13, 2008

Our daughter was using her inhaler for asthma multiple times a week during her allergy "seasons" until she began taking Nature's Way Reishi Standardized. She told me the other day that in the last several months she only needed her inhaler ONCE, and that was when she visited New Orleans and the climate/mold change was very significant. We are very grateful to iHerb.com for carrying such a wonderful product at a reasonable price! We've recommended it to family and suggest you try it too! The Watsons, TN

Good results for balancing the immune system.

Posted by Rosiee on Jul 12, 2012

I had good result using reishi products (this one and the Nature's Answer one) for MODULATING my immune system and curing a allergy condition, which was as a result of imbalanced immune system. One awesome thing about the medicinal mushrooms is, that they act as immune modulators, NOT booster(like ehinacea, cat's claw and so on), which can be harmful if you have autoimmune condition (as are most allergies). And the reishi in particular proved to be very beneficial in my case.

Allergy

Posted by Reviewer1234105 on May 07, 2012

True help for pollen allergy (for children, too).