Nature's Way, Reishi Standardized, 100 Capsules

Nature Way Reishi Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1870738 From Australia on Oct 02, 2010

I have used these Reishi capsules for more than 1 year they have cleared away most of the sun cancers that i had on my skin arm's and face, The Reishi have made a big difference to my skin in general, I have also given it to friends to help them to.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2525972 From Oregon on Jan 20, 2011

Reishi changed my life. I've been taking it for many years and it has so many advantages that it would take all this page to type it. I recommend it to everybody I know and they are all very thankful. Blood pressure, cholesterol, allergies, sugar balance.... Powerful combination when taking it with Camu Camu. This is my 11th winter without cold or a flu or anything in between.

Mushrooms to the Rescue

Posted by Reviewer1582359 From Tennessee on Mar 13, 2008

Our daughter was using her inhaler for asthma multiple times a week during her allergy "seasons" until she began taking Nature's Way Reishi Standardized. She told me the other day that in the last several months she only needed her inhaler ONCE, and that was when she visited New Orleans and the climate/mold change was very significant. We are very grateful to iHerb.com for carrying such a wonderful product at a reasonable price! We've recommended it to family and suggest you try it too! The Watsons, TN

for lower blood pressure

Posted by PinkOveralls From North Carolina on Jul 11, 2008

I give this to my husband because I read it will help lower blood pressure. His numbers indicate that it works.

Allergy

Posted by Reviewer1234105 on May 07, 2012

True help for pollen allergy (for children, too).