Great home remedy for cold seasons

Posted by 5331064686269390733 on Feb 05, 2016

I get this for kids every winter. I would say it defintely helps prevent the common cold before it kicks in.

Goody taste and effective!

Posted by 5541799283009045445 on Aug 05, 2015

I gave it to my kid who falls sick quite often. She was having all symptoms of a flu past week and she managed to fight it out on her own. Best of all, she loved the taste!

My go-to syrup

Posted by 5045276540104252891 on Mar 09, 2015

I reach for Sambucus at the first sign of a cold and it seems to minimize the length and severity.

It works for me

Posted by 4709873085313868108 on Oct 08, 2014

Fair taste

Re-purchase

Posted by 5198657885897237625 on Aug 09, 2014

Effect Good, re-purchase due to with free international shipping

A comforting syrup

Posted by AllyAw on Apr 28, 2014

I had this cough that seems to attack in the night and I've tried everything but only for a small relief. Then I found that Nature's Way, Sambucus has been shown to work rather well in trials which means I must give this one a try. Well, I was pleasantly surprised at the effectiveness, so I gave it to my kid too! I like this Sambucus because it is sugar-free and it taste great too! If all else fails, then I recommend this Nature's Way, Sambucus because it work for my cough. I am extremely pleased with it! ======================================================================================================= If you found this review helpful, please let me know by clicking the “Yes” button below the review. I have more reviews in mypage. . Thank you!

Good

Posted by 4980687788248578747 on Apr 17, 2014

IT works well.

The Real Deal...

Posted by AlexPrimus on Apr 03, 2014

I wanted to try this product since I've been battling a bunch of health issues that started after leaked fillings gave me mercury toxicity (suppressing my immune system, resulting in candida, etc.). I've tried a lot of products that make big promises but rarely make any noticeable changes but this one really surprised me. It was one of the few products that I noticed a BIG difference after taking. A few things that are worth noting: 1. The more your body needs it, the larger the dosage needs to be. I found this most effective at one tablespoon once per day. You could also follow their recommended dosage but take it twice a day instead. Since it's a natural product you don't have to worry about overdosing but above 1 tablespoon per dose I didn't find any extra benefit that just 1 tablespoon gave me. 2. This product really combines well with other supplements as part of a "health tonic". For instance, I would take this combined with a black walnut and wormwood extract as part of a parasite cleanse every morning on an empty stomach for 10 days. You can use it to create your own health regimes.