Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Jul 01, 2011

Seems to work well. I take with 5 HTP to sleep at night. I sleep a lot better.

Nature's Way Valerion Roon 530mg

Posted by Reviewer3279268 on Oct 16, 2011

Too strong. Very high dosage. Works as a seep aid but might be what caused the grogginess the next day. I'd buy a lower dosage next time.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer1661016 on Mar 02, 2012

I've been taking 3 caps before bed (1 hour) as suggested. So far so good, but not sure if it's real or a placebo. Need to try to longer, but will keep it up. Smells terrible, as all valerian root does.

Worth a try

Posted by Reviewer2383084 on Apr 09, 2012

It did seem to relax me a little, but mild. Will keep trying though.

Conflicted - but it does work

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Aug 31, 2011

On one hand the valerian does exactly what it is supposed to and acts like a muscle relaxant, but I definitely recognized that it altered my mood and not in a good way. Perhaps I took too much and perhaps the mood altering effects are highly individualistic but keep an eye on your mood when you're on it. If you have problems with depression or any other mental issues, I would avoid Valerian. I find boswellia to work very well allbeit more as an anti-inflammatory but it's working for me. I did try Formula 303 and that has valerian and I didn't notice the mood changes with that. Like I said I may have taken too much. This product does work though and you don't need a prescription. It definitely acts as a muscle relaxer.

does not work

Posted by Reviewer2220060 on Jan 03, 2008

i ordered this product to help me sleep. It did not work for me but it id for my friend.

Nature's Way, Velerian Root, 530 mg

Posted by Reviewer2072199 on Nov 25, 2008

This sleep aid helps you fall asleep without side effects the day after, such as an upset stomach. However, the sleep effect may not last trough the whole night.

So far ok

Posted by Reviewer1122070 on Jul 28, 2009

Hard to tell how much these help, but getting to sleep is so important, it can't hurt!

ok

Posted by Reviewer1858523 on May 09, 2012

I needed something stronger so in the end I got Nature's Way Valerian with .8% and this works better as I have to take way less pills

Not very effective for sleeplessness

Posted by 5107758458354304678 on Nov 24, 2013

I take 2 capsules at night. It only helps me fall asleep quickly but then it makes me wake up again and again at night without any reason. It has helped me with my anxiety but not with sleeplessness. Another good thing is when I don't feel very tired in the morning even if I had poor restless sleep at night after taking Valerian root.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »