Need Sleep the safe way - this will do the trick ! ! !

Posted by Reviewer3191045 on Dec 22, 2009

I have been taking Valerian for more than 11 years. It works Great. Be sure to take 10 min. before the lights are turn off, because it works quick. also If I am feeling nervous, stressed, depressed during the day, I will take it and it does give me relief. God Bles You All

Very good!

Posted by Reviewer1659578 on Dec 26, 2009

Completely fulfilled the need, I was having serious problems sleeping but now am able to kinda relax and drift off to sleep. Only problem though is that I still wake up maybe 4-5 hours later and have a little trouble falling back to sleep. Still, would recommend to others because I have a really BAD case of not being able to sleep and a light sleeper.. before this, I used to go 3-4 nights in a row without sleeping a wink. It was terrible. Felt like I was a zombie.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2673735 on Jul 01, 2011

Seems to work well. I take with 5 HTP to sleep at night. I sleep a lot better.

Nature's Way Valerion Roon 530mg

Posted by Reviewer3279268 on Oct 16, 2011

Too strong. Very high dosage. Works as a seep aid but might be what caused the grogginess the next day. I'd buy a lower dosage next time.

For sleep.

Posted by Reviewer3045797 on Mar 08, 2010

One of the only things that will reliably make me sleep - and I am a life-long insomniac.

easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1644924 on Jan 27, 2008

Other valerian capsules have caused stomach upset. This one is easier on my digestive system, but equally effective.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2958009 on Oct 12, 2007

Works great, calms my nerves and allows me to focus without anxiety.

Excellent Valerian Root

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on Jun 23, 2008

I use valerian root to manage muscle spasms from spinal injury. Nature's Way is always a good company and this valerian root is the best for the price that I have used. Note: valerian can exacerbate depression. Monitor your mood/affect if you suffer from depression. Also: is like catnip for cats - mine knows when I open the bottle! :)

Sleepy time is here!

Posted by Reviewer2217593 on Dec 08, 2008

I rely on valerian root to help me sleep, with 3 types of arthritis and a neck injury falling asleep can be a battle - I take 2 of these and in 30 minutes I can count on falling asleep. Also, with assorted allergies to boot, this product is what I call "clean" - if I can use it - so can many others.

Very effective to reduce stress

Posted by MY-PRODUCT-REVIEWS on Apr 21, 2014

I feel more calm and relaxed after taking valerian.