Nature's Way, Vitamin B2, 100 mg, 100 Capsules

Love the price!

Posted by Reviewer3357626 From Virginia on Aug 06, 2008

My doctor recommended a regimen of B2 and Magnesium Malate as a migraine preventative. I have used this product for over a year. Love it and love the price!

Powerful stuff

Posted by Reviewer1496336 From Netherlands on Dec 03, 2009

After just two weeks of using these capsules (because of very low B2 blood levels) my skin has turned a bit yellowish so I think this is the real thing. I must admit I was taking three capsules a day which is a lot more than advised... Btw, my eyesight has improved, too, and I no longer turn away from bright light - have even bought some new lamps.

Migrane prevention

Posted by Reviewer1802414 From California on Mar 18, 2009

I am taking this in combo with your CoQ10,Magnesium, and Calcium and I am happy to report that as a migrane preventative it is working wonderfully. You also are reasonable and I recieved your shipment quickly. Thanks.

Muito bom - Very good

Posted by CodigoDeDesconto on Jul 22, 2013

Muito bom este produto - estou usando par ao tratamento de esclerose multipla juntamento com o omega 3 , vitamina d3 e outros suplementos. Very good one - using for MS treatment + omega 3 + vitamind 3 + other supplements.

Vitamin B2

Posted by Reviewer1394411 From Minnesota on Oct 07, 2009

I was advised to take Vitamin B2 capsules to help alleviate infrequent but painful migraines. I know it is helping. The sessions are less painful and don't last as long as they used to. I take this along with extra magnesium.