Why didn't I try these earlier!

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Jul 18, 2012

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE....the cost savings is almost mind blowing, 5 nuts doing wash every day, lasts me two months+ , this is maybe 10cent a load if that...with no chemical, a clean feel and no scent I'll never go back!

a bit pricey here,but looks like a Great alternative to chemical detergents

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

use twice the amount of Nuts if you have "Hard water"(lots of Calcium residue) in your area.it is also reocommended to add some essential oil as the nuts create foam from the saponin inside but only has a trace lemonish scent.i recommend a few drops of Lavender on the nuts....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love the idea, but...

Posted by 4685326873256908141 on Aug 18, 2013

I love the idea of using soapnuts, but I feel that they last very short, shorter than expected. And they don't wash away all the spots. As a mother of two small kids, I need soap that removes all the dirt. But I use the soapnuts for clothes that's not very dirty, and for silk and delicate things. I love the smell though.

Very good quality soap nuts

Posted by 4885588073748259870 on Mar 10, 2013

I used them for laundering. Of course, don't expect them to wash same as chemicals do, but they're good.

great

Posted by Reviewer2064113 on Jul 28, 2012

I like a natural alternative in cleaning laundry.

Great so far

Posted by Reviewer1777897 on Nov 09, 2012

Have only used it 2 times but so far it's worked great!

Use with essential oils

Posted by odereviews on Jul 18, 2013

These has a pretty strange scent, but this is a natural way to clean you clothes. Try with essential oils to get a nice scent to your clothes. Price was bit high.

interesting

Posted by Reviewer1543376 on Mar 19, 2012

great if you`re in the mood for experiment )) otherwise will prefer something stronger

Love My Soap Nuts

Posted by Krisinsight on Jan 23, 2012

I have used soap nuts before and stopped for awhile but I am happy to be using soap nuts again. The last ones I bought were from another company and not nearly as nice as NaturOli. I will buy these again.

Soap Nuts are wonderful

Posted by 4940885468805980201 on Apr 04, 2015

I learned about soap nuts a little over a year ago. I immediately came here and ordered these ones. I have not been disappointed. I primarily use them for washing my daughter's cloth diapers but have recently taken to using them to wash everything!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »