New To iHerb?

Navitas Naturals, Raw Chocolate Cacao Nibs, , 16 oz (454 g)

Tiny pieces of chocolate heaven!

Posted by lipslife on May 15, 2012

Love to sprinkle it on strawberry icecream or on my morning oats. Oooh, and on fruit salads! yum!

Excellent raw nibs big energy boost

Posted by reflexheather on Jan 29, 2014

Love these, excellent quality. I use them in smoothies and add to cereals.High levels of antioxidants and good energy boost. They do contain caffeine so if sensitive best only use small amount. I do find I don’t get the jitters that too much coffee gives me though! They are crunchy and take note if your trying these for the first time they are not sweet however unlike some brands I have tried they are not bitter. Much better price then in the shops in Ireland. I hope you found this review helpful.

So crunchy and good!

Posted by Reviewer3247178 on Mar 25, 2013

I'll admit, at first they were not my favorite snack. They have a bitter taste that can be a bit much at first. So I added them to smoothies or on top of toast with PB. But now I love munching on cacao nibs straight! They're a delicious snack and make your mouth feel cooler, it's strange but delicious. I love munching these with almonds!

Top score

Posted by Reviewer1981193 on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect for baking, topping, in yoghurt, etc. Gives homemade chocolate a great crunch! :)

Will never run out of these....great for baking.

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jul 05, 2012

Put them in a blender with chopped dates, dry roasted blanched peanuts or almonds, coconut flakes. Mix it together with Almond Butter or Peanut butter or a little honey. Makes great balls. You can add all sorts to it. I even add chia seeds, goji berries.....seasame seeds....great super food. Most ingredients I buy from iHerb.