Posted by 4791225196711232051 on Nov 23, 2013

Yummy on oatmeal and yoghurt, wouldnt suggest as hot chocolate

Holy bitter chocolate batman!

Posted by 4946635757623497603 on Nov 17, 2013

When I made my purchase of the products, I was looking for something exotic to throw into my basket here, and boy did I find a winner. I had initially thought cacao, the origin of chocolate, and I knew from what I read that untreated chocolate is quite bitter, but it had not prepared me for the loving combination of flavors that I can lovingly through experience akin to the perfect blending of pine tree bark mixed with bakers chocolate. The bitterness from just a few nibs, which mind you are about the size of mini chocolate chips. were enough to deter anyone else in my household to assist me on the consumption of these things. And despite the energy and benefits the food provides, I find myself afraid to finish more than a few pinches a day. It is certainly something worth a health nut's diet, but chocolate lovers beware, this is not your normal meal. I will however likely purchase it again, due to the time that when I see it next and am out of what I currently have, I will likely have forgotten the flavor. Cest le vive.

Dynamite!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

These raw cacao nibs are a powerhouse, they are really bitter and full of antioxidants! I put them in homemade coconut ice cream, in rice pudding and in cookies. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great!

Posted by 5425164318398731376 on Nov 06, 2013

Not so good eating alone, but perfect for pancakes, smoothies, muesli etc.

Great for smoothies

Posted by 5677816201077879284 on Nov 05, 2013

I have this in my green smoothie EVERY morning. So delicious and so good for you!!

Don't hesitate!

Posted by 4968306080885772320 on Oct 11, 2013

It's a little bit bitter but I like that! Plus it's organic and I can top it off over my oatmeal, cereals, toast, possibly anything! You will only need a little and the bag has a lot!

Great raw nibs

Posted by 5245572736140825319 on Sep 26, 2013

These are great for the rawness of the cacao nib, taste better when heated for 3 min on the pan, releases the chocolate flavour and aroma...but they are still quite bitter and not melt in the mouth like chocolate, so sometimes it is hard to think of how to use them.

Top score

Posted by Reviewer1981193 on Aug 26, 2013

Perfect for baking, topping, in yoghurt, etc. Gives homemade chocolate a great crunch! :)

Excellent

Posted by energetyx on Aug 24, 2013

This cacao powder tastes great and mixes well into shakes. It's pretty much a staple in my kitchen cupboard now, having a much better nutrient profile than regular roasted cocoa powders. It also blends well with regular dark cocoa powders for a different flavour, and with Dandy Blend powder to make delicious mocha coffee drinks.

Posted by 5131985404754565018 on Aug 20, 2013

Great taste and larger nibs than most!