Versatile and delicious!

Posted by stephd on Oct 13, 2013

I bought this to use in my breakfast smoothies, and it does work well mixed up in a Nutribullet with some greens, berries, protein powder and nuts, and it also makes great raw candy when mixed with things like coconut, coconut oil and nuts, but I've found that the raw cacao also works well in ordinary baking recipes that call for cocoa powder. For example, I just made a 1960s-era chocolate sheet cake (sometimes called a "Texas sheet cake") and it worked perfectly! I couldn't tell the difference between my cake made with this product and the normal cake I ate growing up. I will definitely keep buying this!

Nourishing

Posted by 5531283677951032755 on Oct 12, 2013

Love the taste of this cacao powder. So healthy and nourishing.

Great product

Posted by 5554200031933261951 on Oct 11, 2013

Great taste, and I love that this cacao powder is raw and natural.

Organic awesomeness

Posted by 5249708555645175447 on Oct 06, 2013

Great taste, great value and all organic!!!

Great taste

Posted by rodeheks on Sep 12, 2013

Great taste.

Great cacao

Posted by 5201988341157366756 on Sep 11, 2013

I really like the taste of this powder, and I use it to make raw chocolate, chocolate sauce and I very often make a cup of hot chocolate of it; I heat rice milk with cacao powder and coconut palm sugar. Easy and delicious!

Genial!

Posted by Reviewer2731847 on Sep 10, 2013

Es la segunda vez que lo pido, me encanta este cacao, es RAW, orgánico y delicioso!

great flavour!!

Posted by Danil35 on Sep 05, 2013

Such a nice REAL chocolate flavour. Great for recipes and homemade hot chocolate!!!

Loving this

Posted by 5361245887549870591 on Aug 30, 2013

This is my first bag of Cacao powder and I really like it. It's true that it's not quite like a chocolate candy bar but it's very healthy and it adds some variety to my green smoothies that I make every morning. I use this a couple of times a week to make a chocolate banana green smoothie with kale, spinach and carrots. Yummy!

超级棒的可可粉

Posted by babyelephant on Aug 23, 2013

很多可可粉都添加了糖分,吃起来总是担心糖分摄入超标,而且过甜的口感并不好,这款是纯可可粉,没有任何添加剂,吃起来很放心,可以放到奶里面,也可以烘焙小点心,放到你想放到的任何食物中,给小宝宝做吃的也很不错,巧克力奶是上选,我推荐大家来购买。