Navitas Naturals, Organic, Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Great Chocolate!

Posted by celestialleo From Canada on Jun 20, 2011

I enjoy this chocolate as it is pure and unadulterated!

Wonderful For Baking and Hot Chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2588465 From Minnesota on Jul 25, 2012

I make hot chocolate with this using stevia. I've also used it in chocolate icing and chocolate cake. You can feel good about this product as it is all natural and organic!!

Only raw cacao powder I use

Posted by Reviewer1412418 From Arizona on Mar 01, 2012

Started taking 2 tablespoons of this every day - with 2 tablespoons of Navitas Cacao nibs. Try this, I blend it in a Vitamix until warm but you could use any blender and drink it cold. No, it's not too tasty but after 60 days I was able to throw away every single blood pressure med I was on - my blood pressure is low-normal now. Obviously, work with a doctor on this but as far as I am concerned high daily doses of cacao are a wonder drug.

Raw Chocolate Powder

Posted by Reviewer2869993 From Norway on Sep 16, 2012

I use this in homemade chocolate, smoothies, raw cakes and pies... Let's just say it's a staple in my kitchen. If you've never had raw cacao before, you'll need to get used to the taste. It has more of a bite/"tartness" to it than the regular roasted/processed with alkali types, so strictly flavor-wise I guess the roasted types win by an inch but with all the added benefits of this unprocessed, so-good-for-you, real raw cacao powder I know where I'll put my money! And the Navitas Naturals brand offer a superb quality product! Will keep on buying:)

Exceptionnelle

Posted by LeMondeDeMeiLing From France on May 09, 2013

Une poudre de cacao de qualité exceptionnelle pour faire des chocolats chauds à tomber par terre :)