10% Off Orders Over $40!

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Goji Berries, Sun-Dried, 16 oz (454 g)

Goji Berries

Posted by Reviewer2368409 on Nov 16, 2007

This product is excellent. Grind up a quarter cup of berries and add them to your favorite drink. Enjoy much more energy throughout the day.

My favorite brand goji's

Posted by kjernesunn-nordkvinne on May 13, 2011

yummy!

Over-dried... try "Flora Heaven Mountain Goji Berries" instead.

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Jul 29, 2008

I thought these tasted good enough at first. Of course, this Navitas brand was my first-ever experience with goji berries, so I didn't really know what I was missing. I later tried the Flora Heaven Mountain brand -- also available here at iHerb -- and the difference was like night and day. The Heaven Mountain goji berries are juicier, sweeter, and very "chewy." These are dry, strange in texture, and totally lackluster by comparison.

Totally not fresh, dry and disgusting

Posted by Reviewer2347958 on Aug 24, 2012

I bought this because it was a popular organic variety of goji berries available on iHerb. My first goji berry prpoduct off here is the Frontier Natural Products, which although it is not listed as being oragnic, is far tastier, and FAR fresher. I would absolutely not buy this product again, and feel like i have wasted 20 dollars as I now have this bag of practically inedible goji berries. maybe i'll make a tea with it or something, but I would highly recommend people avoid this brand and either go with the Fronteir Natural Products one (the only one I can recommend since I've only purchased that before) or some other brand after doing some more research.

Tasteless and dry as a stone

Posted by Reviewer2909280 on Jul 08, 2010

If these were the first Goji berries I've ever tasted I would never eat them again. Keep these in a liquid for a while before eating. Go for Heaven Mountain Goji's for taste and moisture. Will not buy again this brand.