No puedo con el olor ni con el sabor

Posted by yazmii on Jul 17, 2014

Un olor bastante fuerte y para mi gusto, aún más malo. No se disuelve nada bien y los grumos que quedan tienen una textura terrosa. Tiré el paquete entero a la basura.

Faulty packaging

Posted by 4676882522999982176 on Apr 22, 2014

Unfortunately when I received this item the packaging was faulty and not sealed correctly, spilling some of its contents all over the rest of my iHerb order. The item had to be thrown out because as it was unsealed, I couldn't be sure it was safe to use. As a result I was fairly disappointed with my first order.

Nothing

Posted by Reviewer1044992 on Dec 29, 2013

Did not give any energy. Instead, I got constipated from this particular product

Not used yet

Posted by 4817400944892217396 on Oct 08, 2013

Not used yet

Gross

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013

Tastes gross and I didn't notice any difference after using it. Will not buy again.

Maca powder

Posted by TyrahD on Jul 11, 2012

I gave one star only because taking this Maca makes me very sick. I know that Navitas Naturals have wonderful quality products, unfortunately it is something I seem to not be able to digest. Maca has many nutritional/health regulating benefits and this one tastes and smells pretty great. If I try Maca again in the future I will try gelatinized maca.

terrible

Posted by Reviewer1670839 on Dec 14, 2011

The product is terrible, chalky, unusable.

Insomnia and pounding heart from Maca nothing against Navitas

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Nov 15, 2011

Every time I've tried this so called miracle product I can not sleep and feel miserable as a result. I did notice my appetite was increased as well. Last night was the first in a very long time that I found myself in the kitchen at midnight trying to make healthful snack choices, popping benedryl and sleep remedies. I thought I would give it another go since my SVT ablation surgery, but never again! FYI the dose I've used is around 5-10 grams at 8:00 a.m.

Tastes horrible

Posted by Reviewer1489222 on Jun 10, 2011

This stuff is absolutely horrible tasting. It's also difficult to mix in a liquid. So far I can't discern any positive result from eating this stuff daily.

Rating

Posted by Reviewer2399883 on May 27, 2011

Honestly don't notice anything from your product

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »