Great product BUT BE CAREFUL.

Posted by Reviewer1340196 on Jul 16, 2014

I was making these wonderful shakes in the morning, and then found I had NO energy at all - completely knocked out. It was the Maca - I have a serious allergy to them. These powders of exotic fruits from around the world can be superfoods, but they can also react negatively in our bodies which are not used to them.

good quality

Posted by 5293410395495388432 on Jul 27, 2014

no gut taste, but maybe healthy

really works!

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Aug 06, 2014

I have only been taking this maca powder for 2 weeks, but I noticed the effects immediatelly! I get a nice smooth natural feeling energy from this that lasts all day. I also feel very happy and always in a good mood when taking it. I have regular bowel movements (which is usually a problem for me), and I actually crave healthy food instead of junk food when taking maca, plus my appetite is reduced. The only negative effect (thus 4 star review) is that I do have trouble falling asleep at night when using this product, even though I only use it in the morning and only use 1/2 tsp per day. I am usually very sensitive to stimulants and have trouble falling asleep even if I don't take maca, but with maca it was even worse. I like the taste of it, it kind of tastes like horlicks. It is super tasty mixed with vanilla soy milk and coconut sugar. But I usually make it into a maca-matcha latte (using matcha green tea powder). This combo gives me the best effect, although the matcha might be contributing to the insomnia. It's funny how the same product can have totally different effects on different people. My husband can take 1 tablespoon and not feel much at all and not have any trouble sleeping. It's worth trying and seeing if your body agrees with it.

not sure

Posted by 4739640799372770077 on Aug 14, 2014

seems to work

Just started..

Posted by 4757529252653755557 on Oct 06, 2014

Have just startes using this, will update later.

Maca Powder

Posted by 5587240510780236946 on Nov 10, 2014

hasn't figured that it really works for my health but many people say this is amazing blah blah so I believe it will work but it needs time to see the result yet.

LC

Posted by Reviewer1924575 on Nov 19, 2014

Taste horrible but I think it is starting to help with Menopause issues.

Health benefit

Posted by 4800900061260112001 on Dec 25, 2014

A bit expensive but it has good taste and health benefits.

good

Posted by 5505958331423995532 on Feb 13, 2015

good

Economic Maca

Posted by Reviewer1779982 on Jan 04, 2010

Seems to be a good product for the money. I would have preferred to have used the Red Maca I have used in the past, but have not wanted to pay the premium for it.