Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 5-star

Navitas Naturals, Maca Powder, Raw Maca

12 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2849285 on Oct 06, 2008

Love it. I could tell a difference in just two to three days of taking it. Also, I am 47 and so now things such as bone density and muscle loss is a possibility. I notice that not only when I exercise, I have better stamina, but over a period of time, my muscles seem to appreciate it. I don't need as much sleep and when I am tired, I bounce back quicker. My husband works a very physical job and after getting him to try it, he loves it. It will definitely be a staple in our home for good health. This is so important to me since so many foods are processed and lacking in basic nutrition.

MACA and as much as you can get it!

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2314781 on Oct 28, 2009

I recommend this for everyone - everyday, it is a overall blessing from above.. Especially if you are pregnant, I used to have terrible all day nausea, this took away all my nausea. Dont settle for meds the doctors give you that they give to cancer patients for nausea, protect yourself and USE what God intended, Naturally Foods! I will use this the rest of my life!

Energy Boost!

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 26, 2008

I used to drink coffee every morning before work and then before going to the gym. A few days I didn't have enough time to make coffee in the morning so I skipped it and instead got headaches and lacked energy. I decided to switch to Maca Power and feel a great energy boost which is different from that of coffee and I feel steadily energized throughout the day. I drink it almost every day. The taste takes a while to get used to, so start off gradually. It keeps me relaxed, as well.

Always a great product

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2719958 on Sep 02, 2009

The taste is great and it blends pretty well into most things (not milk, unfortunately). Seems to give me energy as well.

Smells and tastes great

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by jussipoika on Mar 09, 2013

Great smell and taste compared to one other brand I bought before. Feels fresh.