great product

Posted by 5064556322708254652 on Jul 01, 2014

happy with product, the right price, fresh

Cured my 5 year anemia problem, but taking it is a science

Posted by 4678308691422020023 on Jun 27, 2015

Within two my anemia problem was gone. To be fair, I also took liquid iron. However, it was this product that gave my body the boost it needed. For the first time in 10 years, I felt warm internally during winter months. My advice. Build up to the recommended dosage as suggested. For every month on take a week off. Start over building up to the regular dosage. I found it to be most effective this way.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer1980297 on Oct 15, 2008

Product fulfils all stated claims and provides all rhe benefits stated.

Great Maca!

Posted by Reviewer2695284 on Feb 15, 2008

Perfect raw organic Maca and it's always fresh.

Mrs. Margaret Older

Posted by Reviewer3026446 on Apr 19, 2008

prompt service. have used MACA powder for years. this was reasonably priced. thanks.

reasonable product

Posted by Reviewer2837604 on Sep 13, 2008

high quality with low price!

YUM!!!

Posted by Reviewer1511251 on Jun 12, 2008

I love this product, great taste, mixability. I use it to help balance my hormone levels in menopause.

Good quality MACA

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Nov 20, 2008

MACA is rich in amino acids and potassium. I have noticed that MACA is good for Fibromyalgia,diabetes and all kinds of hormonal problems. Balances hormones without containing any.

Excellent herbal supplement

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I had been taking a chasteberry/angelica/GLA complex for a year, it had its effects of regulating my cycle but very slowly, plus any changes with lifestyle and mood disrupted it again very easily. Always suffered PMS moods with some skin problems, and always some sort of cramping or discomfort. I did not believe the reviews before me about how quickly maca helped to regulate menstrual cycles... but it happened for me as well. I started this something like mid-cycle, and my period started bang on day 28 and has for the second time as well. I switched to the gelatinised maca for more active maca compounds. The taste was quite foul when I first started drinking, perhaps I was mixing too much in too little water. I find even now, the taste is palatable, even pleasant if mixed in the correct ratio, but if too condensed I find it to be too strong. Also, my stomach was a little sensitive to this for the first few days, perhaps it was more of a taste issue, but sometimes my body does take a little while to get used to new herbs. I find sprinkling this into water is the easiest way to mix, if you add water after, everything clumps!

For those who like maca

Posted by Reviewer2143569 on Nov 17, 2008

I love maca and this tastes as good as any other white maca powder I've had (it is an acquired taste and should not be taken alone!)