Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Navitas Naturals, Organic, Maca Powder, Raw Maca Powder, 16 oz (454 g)

Reviews 4-star

good

Posted by Reviewer2602542 on Feb 22, 2012

i don't prefer the taste, 1 little spoon is okey in a smoothie, too much tastes funny

Maca powder

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013

I use this with my smoothies. The taste is ok. Haven't noticed any big effects yet. If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

All healthy stuff taste horrible

Posted by MaeMae on Apr 19, 2012

I just bought this product and it's too ealry to talk about the benefits of it. But I have to say something about the taste. I find it horrible! When I open the bag, it smelled like caramel, but then I added to my smoothie- it was discusting taste. Could not drink that, so I poured it out and made a chocolate milk and added the Maca. It was again discusting, but I drank all at once, without breathing :) Right after that I drank water so wash out the taste from my mouth. I believe this product is great, no doubt about it, and I'm sure it will make improvements in my health. But can't stand the taste! As we all know, usually the healthy things, good for us, taste horrible. However, I'll use the whole bag and after that I'll order Maca capsules :)) Btw, I've never experienced a faster shipment. iHerb was amazing. Ordered on Monday, arrived in Canada Wednesday. Thanks!

Enjoy the Maca

Posted by Reviewer1671077 on May 19, 2012

This was my first try of Maca powder. I don't care for the taste of it much, but I add it to my morning smoothies and it's fine. I'm not sure how much it's "doing" for me, but if I buy it again, I will buy this brand again because it's organic, well packaged and easy to use.

Flavour takes some getting use to

Posted by 4901434451002005931 on May 30, 2012