Diabetis

Posted by Reviewer3050199 on Nov 13, 2011

lowered my blood count

Sweet, nice taste

Posted by Reviewer3051715 on Aug 20, 2011

Liked the taste and texture! Used it in a sort of ice cream. Recommend it, very good.

Very tasteful!

Posted by Reviewer3018106 on Aug 20, 2011

Very nice alternative!

Yacon Syrup

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Sep 06, 2011

I like this yacon syrup just as much as any other organic yacon syrup. Quite reasonably priced too.

Karamell, mm..

Posted by Reviewer2900408 on Nov 23, 2011

Endelig en syrup jeg kan spise, som i tillegg smaker himmelsk!

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3021531 on Jan 06, 2008

This is a interesting tasting sweetener which as the jar suggests is very similar to molasses. However trying to open the bloody thing proved to be a little difficult. Great product if you can not hurt your hands opening it!

Liked it, but...

Posted by Reviewer3229124 on Jun 10, 2011

...it doesn't get top score. I reacted especially to that the serving size was not measured in grams. This is unpractical as there are different sized tablespoons to be bought. I quite enjoyed the caramell-ish taste to it, though:)

Worked for me

Posted by Reviewer1705826 on Mar 16, 2010

I bought this because a recipe called for it. It worked very well and did not appear to be as sweet as molasses was.

A bit thin

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on Jun 10, 2011

This syrup is fine for baking and I like the molasses taste, but I won't buy it again because it takes more yacon syrup than honey in my power bars or granola to hold the ingredients together. Honey is much cheaper and I use so little of it that I really don't notice an effect on my blood sugar anyways.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1146209 on Sep 06, 2011

Haven't used this yet, just tasted it, but the taste is good! Not as thick as regular syrup, but tastier.