Neocell, Collagen+C Liposome Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

Super!

Posted by Freederika on Oct 31, 2010

I am 43 years old, I have a problematic oily, mixed, sensitive to the chemistry of the skin. From creams are often irritated and pimples. But this product is great. It moisturizes and does not clog pores, takes care of my face. For sensitive skin, this product is simply irreplaceable)))

Effective, Firms Up the Neck

Posted by Reviewer1454935 on Mar 21, 2011

Neocell Collagen C Liposome Serum really does make a difference on my flaccid fifty year old neck. I noticed the effectiveness in about a week and was pleased. This product has no odor and a little gel goes a long way. I will purchase Neocell Collagen again soon.

Muy buen serum!!!

Posted by 4863208607215041891 on Sep 07, 2014

Me ha gustado mucho el serum de Neocell, siento mi piel hidratada de inmediato.(42 años) Ideal para antes del maquillaje, para la noche , a toda hora. No me produjo ninguna alergia , y tengo mi piel sensible, muy buen contorno de ojos . Excelente serum, nada que envidiarle a otros serum que he probado como Biotherm, La Roche Posay o Vichi. Muy buen serum de colágeno !!! Lo recomiendo, excelente producto y su precio buenisimo. Saludos desde Santiago de Chile.

The old version was so much better!

Posted by Reviewer1175576 on Aug 15, 2013

I like the old version so much more. The old one worked wonders on my sagging eyelids. But all I can say for this version is that I'm disappointed. Why did they change if it's not for the better? I am going to look for alternative products.

Love this serum!

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Nov 22, 2013

This serum works better when used with the Mill Creek Vitamin E Cream 20,000 IU. I was suffering from dry, flaky skin with red spots and this serum helped clear my skin tone as well as hydrating my skin