Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Mar 09, 2015

Excellent quality product. The texture and aroma were pleasant, without addititives. It conveniently make a perfect cup of instant coffee. worth buying. coffee lover will love it.

Safe Decaffeination Method used for this product

Posted by Reviewer1109269 on Jul 19, 2016

I confirmed with Nescafe that this decaffeinated coffee was processed by a method that does not use toxic solvents. This is from their email to me: "We use natural CO2 (carbon dioxide). As it is a atmospheric gas, there is no residual CO2 in the beans. It is not a "water process" although water is used in the process. No chemicals are used in the process." Many decaf coffees sold in the U.S. are decaffeinated with solvents which might leave residues, including many high-end coffees. Do your research! I put 4 stars because it is not the best tasting coffee I've ever had, but it tastes good enough for me. Also, safe tastes better. Sadly, iherb's price for this has gone up so much (as of 7-2016) that I have been driven to big box websites T***** and W****** to purchase it for less than half of what it sells for here.

I like this because of strong taste

Posted by 5532450498028377556 on Apr 08, 2015

Although this is decaf, it has strong taste. So I really like it. But it's too hard to get because of sold out.

excellent!

Posted by 4664149082349743250 on Nov 30, 2013

very good taste, very good price

Good. but....

Posted by 5557593677832821908 on Sep 21, 2014

i think it is good decaf coffee. it is dark roast.But not strong flavor. so It is better for ice coffee.

nice taste:)

Posted by Reviewer2636132 on Feb 01, 2012

This is my first decaf coffe I have tried, will be try others but I like it. thanks:)