Nescafé, Taster's Choice Instant Coffee, Decaf House Blend, 20 Packets, 0.07 oz (2 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Perfect

Posted by 5267585122647261012 on Aug 28, 2013

I hv been looking for an instant decaf coffee here in Singapore but they only sell 'em in bottles or containers. My dad had a heart attack in May 2013 n he is only allowed to drink decaf occasionally now so this is perfect!

Great!

Posted by irochka55555 on Aug 25, 2012

I'm a fan of coffee =) And I really liked it! First of all, the taste of it is very soft, and secondly, the dosage sachets is usable :)

Good blend & taste

Posted by hungrymama on Sep 07, 2012

I'm surprise that a decaf coffee could be this good. For a nursing mom like me, I want to limit the daily caffeine intake, but I cannot say good bye to my coffee. I use 1/2 packets for a small size cup, still strong enough. I like it.

coffee excellence

Posted by Reviewer2813388 on Jul 26, 2011

i love this product. full flavour well balanced blend.

Individual Packets or Taster's Choice Decaf

Posted by Reviewer1335195 on Jul 29, 2011

I was very pleased to find this product on your website. I had been to grocery store after grocery store tring to find some when I ran out and NO ONE carries them on the shelf any more. So I was happy to find them and happy to find them at a good price. Thank you very much. VJ

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »