Great Tasting Decaf Tea!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 17, 2015

Nestea has always been a summer favorite. It is nice that this is decaf too!

Decaf Tea

Posted by 4873618265905680817 on Jul 06, 2013

We're really glad you have this type and brand of tea, as we are unable to buy it anywhere in our area. It's wonderful as usual. Thanks, Roger and Jeanne Tauck

Nestes, Decaf Iced Tea Mix

Posted by 5670531631474402185 on Jul 03, 2013

We have been using this product a long time and all of a sudden the food stores didn't carry it any more, or at least not the Dacaf,but Reg. Thank you for carrying this product. We even have ask the stores to start carrying the Decaf again, they won't.

Nestea Decaf Unsweetened tea

Posted by 5382542766312200877 on Jun 04, 2013

I can not find this tea in my area anymore. I stumbled upon it here when I used a search engine. I have purchased several at once and soon to order more. It is a great tea. I am diabetic and have anxiety so the decaf and unsweetened is the tea for me. Thank you so much for having it available.

Best instant tea out there!

Posted by 5753144435631411566 on Feb 09, 2013

Nestea has always been my favorite instant tea. I started buying the Decaf last year and then once winter hit, no place carries it anymore. Im so glad I found this site. Try it if you havent, you will not be disappointed!

Love it!

Posted by 5738249739430338747 on Aug 11, 2012

I have enjoyed this tea for years but then found difficulty in finding it in stores. I am so pleased that I found it available on line at iHerb. Now I can drink it the way I like it or friends can add sugar or lemon and drink it the way they choose. Also, being Decaf I can drink it any time of day or night. Thanks you so much. I noticed a review that said they didn't like it and my suggestion is to use a little more water.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1581840 on Jul 15, 2012

It's ok, taste is a bit weird though and it doesn't mix with water very well.

tasteles

Posted by Reviewer1931308 on Feb 24, 2012

not my cp of tea. no taste

Nestea, Decaf Iced Tea Mix, Unsweetened, 3 oz

Posted by Reviewer2845534 on Dec 13, 2011

Great product, good price-- NO Caffeine!

The worst thing I´ve ever tasted

Posted by Reviewer1790788 on Sep 22, 2011

I had high expectations for this tea, but I am sorry to say that I got extremely disappointed! I wish it tasted a little bit of peach or lemon, but this had a burnt taste. Indescribable, but I am not going to buy this ever again!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »